The Accident

For some reason, I sorta found being with Bill enjoyable. I don't know why, but he was fun to be around. As a couple days went by, I've grown used to being around him. I don't find him as scary as before.

I found out strands of my brown hair were turning blond. So I try as hard as I possible can to hide it under my hat. Bill just told me it was part of the transformation of becoming a demon. I have to be more cautious now because Grunkle Stan and Mabel has picked up on my strange behavior.

I just walked through the front door of the Mystery Shack laughing because Bill just took me to an amusement park. Bill walked into the Mystery Shack behind me. Smiling with a real mouth.

"Ok." I whispered. "Quiet now. Let's go to my room." I started towards the stairs when I heard, "Freeze!" I turned to the voice and saw Grunkle Stan pointing a futuristic gun at Bill.

Of course, I froze. "G- Grunkle S- Stan? What a- are you d- doing?" I asked. He looked at Bill with hatred.

"There's a demon behind you and I plan to get rid of it." He gruffly said. "I'm using the demon hunter gun so, Dipper, step away." I didn't move. "I said move kid!" Grunkle Stan yelled.

I flinched, but still didn't move. Stan narrowed his eyes at me then moved them to Bill. "Fine. Suit yourself. I'm going to get rid of this demon once, and for all." He pointed the gun directly at Bill.

I knew too well what would happen next.

Almost reflexively, I yelled, "Nooo!" Jumped and pushed Bill to the other side of the room, just as Stan pulled the trigger. With Bill literally flying across the room, the demonic slaying bullet 3 nanoseconds away from my heart....... time seemed to slow down...

Haha! Cliffhanger, hanging from a cliff! I.... can't..... hold...... on...... much...... LONGER! Let's see what happens next.... oh yes... that could happen.. and oh! I'll definitely add that! Hehe, I love leaving cliffhangers! Vote! Yay? Nay? Kinda seeing some yay faces over here! And comment to! Whaddya think of the story so far? Comments always makes me feel better!