At one point, coming across another room, Y/n could see Miles from afar. On the back of Web-Slinger's horse, staring dead in the eyes of the cowboy. Before Web-Slinger was webbed in the face and fell off.

Y/n could also see Miguel, Gwen, and Peter B. Running not to far behind him either. Y/n could tell Miguel's main target, was Miles and not them. Which made sense, Miles was the one wanted to stop his canon events. He's more of threat to Miguel than Y/n was.

Y/n swung over, dodging more flying Spider-people, before landing on Widow, right behind Miles. So much for the separation tactic, oh well, they can still lead them away together.

"Hey Partner." Y/n said in a fake country accent, "I reckon you be in a pickle."

"Y/n! Thank god you're here because- IM REALLY FREAKING OUT!!" Miles said in relief. Not only because he was relieved that they weren't captured, but happy to know that they're right by his side. Like they were supposed to be.

"Well, don't hold your horses now, you keep riding and I'll stop these wenches." Y/n smirked standing up on Widow, grabbing a couple of Web-Grenades, chucking them at some spiders. They went off and some were captured, others dodged, and some tripped over it.

"Won't be enough to stop them, but enough to stall them." Y/n sighed, before noticing a girl in a robotic wheelchair, that had spider legs come climbing up the wall.

"Miles, Y/n. I'm a huge fan of your work. They say you built that suit yourself right?" Sun-Spider asked Y/n, who furrowed their eyebrows.

"Uh, Yes I did."

"That's so cool! Anyways- Do you think Spider-people often use comedy as a crutch? Get it? Crutch?" She asked as she pushed off Miles and Y/n off the horse before they could actually answer.

Y/n almost fell down, but Miles grabbed their hand just in time. And he pulled them up to his back, only to notice an approaching Spider-Man. Who was...actually kind of slow.

"I can do anything you can- Oooh! Dang! I pulled something-"

"Uh..ok then- That way!!" Y/n pointed to the area labeled Strengths and Conditioning, wanting to ignore whatever just happened.

Both of them continued to run, sliding under a giant leg press machine. Miles turned and pulled a random Spider-Person down by webbing his feet. Making the whole thing fall on top of the others.

More and more than ran, not daring to look back. Some screen projected up, but the two ignored them completely. Just trying to get by with escaping.

"Sorry sorry sorry-" Y/n muttered apologizes as they stepped over a random Spider-person, as they were practicing their arm strength, creating a semi-bride of webs. But it cracked under all the pressure for the following Spiders.

Y/n sighed in relief, thinking it was all over. Only to feel Miles push them down, as a very pissed off Miguel tried to swipe at them both. Quickly getting back up, Y/n took Miles and swung upwards into a hatch, while Miles closed all of them below.

"Sup? There's no where to run..."

"Jesus Christ..." Y/n grumbled as even MORE Spider-People were getting in view. Seriously, like, HOW MANY ARE THERE???