𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

Start from the beginning

His hands explored her body, not leaving any of it untouched. She was his now and he was never going to loose her. Aemond slammed velaena up agains the wall still kissing her, he was eager for her.

Slowly, velaena unbuttoned his white shirt. She was going so slow that aemond had gotten annoyed and just ripped his shirt off making all his buttons ping off and scatter everywhere.

Then shortly afterwards his trousers came off leaving him only in his underwear. "This doesn't seem too fair" he smirked looking at velaena fully clothed.

She turned her back towards aemond allowing him to unbutton her dress. He wanted to tease her, make her want him more. One by one the buttons came undone.Her white dress dropped around her ankles leaving her in only her under garments but that was shortly removed.

He picked velaena up in his arms making sure her legs wrapped around his waist before kissing her again. He then carried her to the bed before dropping her down and getting on top of her.

Velaenas breath had gotten faster, she wasn't scared, she was excited. But she didn't love aemond, no, how could she? She couldn't love the man who torments her and her brothers for being bastards. This was purely for duty, it had to be done for the marriage, right?

Aemonds hand moved all across her body, making sure to skim over the sensitive parts. "are you ready?" He asked looking into her blue eyes waiting for an answer.

"yes" she smiled before placing a kiss on his lips, Velaena was the moon and aemond was the sun and when the two cross paths, there's an eclipse.

Aemonds hand cupped around velaenas bare chest before she moaned out, his hands were cold but she liked that.

"it's okay, I won't hurt you my love" he whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine. And in one swift move velaena was now on top and aemond beneath her.

Aemonds smirk grew, he knew his new wife was fierce but he always thought she would be shy in the bedroom. Her hips moved up and down along aemonds hips, she knew he enjoyed this by the expression on his face.

Her hands explored his body, all of his curves and soft skin. She loved it. She placed a kiss near his stomach and slowly started to move up towards his neck before stopping. Every motion she made she could feel his grown more and more beneath her.

Aemond grabbed hold of velaenas wrists before swinging her back into her original position. He pinned her arms on top of her head before slowly taking his underwear off.

"if you're not ready" he said but velaena interrupted, she looked at him with those big blue eyes of hers, she was sure she wanted to do it.Their lips collided as he slowly moved his hips it into her, a gasp escaped their lips.

His face buried into her neck, she could feel his hot breath pick up pace as he thrusted into her, each time harder and harder. Velaena tried to speak but couldn't, the words wouldn't come out.

"It's okay my love" aemond moaned, he released velaenas arms from above her head allowing her to grip his shoulders for support.her hands then trailed down to his back and She left scratches all over him, he was hers.Their lips were like two magnets, no matter how much you try separate them they always find a way back to each other.

Aemond pulled himself from velaena before laying on his back, he wanted her to take control now, and she did. She sat on top of him, her hips in perfect alignment with his before placing all her weight on him.

Her hips moved in a repetitive motion, back and forth. Velaena knew this teased aemond, he was on edge and he wanted to release. Her Cold, hands placed onto his chest, her pace quickened and before she knew it a grunt released from aemonds mouth, his hands grabbing her chest for support, and shortly after a moan released from her mouth.

She dropped down next to aemond, a blanket now covering the both of them. But aemond wouldn't look at her, it was like he was ashamed.

"aemond?" She questioned, but no answer. He continued to stare up at the ceiling. "Aemond!" She said again but in a louder tone which caught his attention.

"why won't you look at me?" She continued, "What is it? Are you ashamed?" She grunted, she was sitting up now trying to make him look at her.

"no" was all he said, no explanation. Nothing. Velaena stood up, wrapping the sheets around her body before finding her dress and putting it on again.

"Fine, you wont talk to me. I'll leave" she scoffed, she felt stupid for allowing him to make her feel special for a moment before making her feel like shit the next.

"our marriage is sealed now, that means my mother will be expecting heirs and I know that's not what you want. I could tell from your reaction earlier" he finally spoke, this time he looked at her, regret written all over his face.

Her angry expression softened, he remembered. She didn't expect him to remember anything she told him, but he was right. She didn't even want this marriage let alone have a child.

"well" she stepped closer to aemond who was at the foot of the bed, she took his hands in hers and looked him in his eyes, "we can tell your mother that we are trying, even if that is not true. And if she doesn't think that's good enough, we can tell her to fuck off" she smirked.

A chuckle escaped aemonds lips, as much as he wanted to defend his mother, velaena was right. She can be over barring at times, and aemond didn't want children either, well not yet anyway.

"Please stay" he begged velaena, "it's our wedding night, neither one of us should be alone" he explained. He stood up, taking velaenas head in his hands. Her cheeks were Rosie red, but her skin was cold to the touch. Her hair was all messy, and the sheets that wrapped around her was falling off of her shoulders.

"okay" she barley whispered. She had changed into her nightwear and aemond did too before laying in their bed. This was their life now, sharing a room, a bed, a life.

Aemond had his arms wrapped around velaenas with her head buried into his chest, he stroked her hair to settle her nerves. He had also remembered how velaena loved to be comforted like that and just as he predicted, she fell asleep in his arms.

~ Hi guys I have also re-wrote this chapter, because it's smutt I cannot write it for the life of me but I hope this was a good attempt~