These words pierced straight into Neil's heart. Yes.... He dearly loved Aarohi, but he could no more tolerate her disrespecting and hurting like this.

Neil: Aarohi! What's the matter that makes you hate me like this. Did I commit any sin or what really is the matter.

Aarohi: are you so stubborn, can't you even guess what's really wrong with you.

Neil: what do you mean???

Aarohi: psch..... So let me be open. Will any stupid women choose to marry you except for your abundant wealth and prestigious family. Just compare your stupid self with all other men in your own family. Your father and uncle are CEOs of Birla enterprises in fact even Parth is a CEO, Abhi has his own hospital that he started some months ago and even Rishi is a CEO in Mehra group of companies. But you.... Your nothing more than a person who is working in a job and that too in your own family business. Your the most useless part of this family and am married to you!

Neil's eyes filled with tears. He was both sad and angry at same time.

Neil: what do you mean Aarohi? Just because I didn't do the required higher studies for the CEO post, I am placed as a company employee. Does that simple matter make me completely useless. How can you accuse me of being useless, if you didn't like me, then why the hell did you marry me. Is it all just for the cause of my family and wealth.

Aarohi: isn't that obvious Neil??? Why should any girl marry you, is there any proper reason that you can relate to. Or do you even have a reason why any girl should fall in love with you??? Yes, my boy... If you put your mind back as hard as possible, you'll realise there's one reason left to declare you as worthy to get married that is your family. Can you deny that???

Neil: aarohi!!! If having a good job and earning as much to afford a cozy living is the only quality a man should have to be worthy enough as a husband I'd agree am not good. But on the other aspect, love matters doesn't it Mrs. Birla.

Aarohi: can you buy a diamond ring with love, which you call the greatest of all. Or... Don't go that extent just take the range of a normal tea, can you afford atleast that with love. No!!! Then what the hell is love useful for??? It's just as useless as you are.

Neil: now I don't think it's you whose regretting the wedding the most, it's me that had replaced your feelings. In this situation if anyone asks me to choose between death and you... I'd prefer killing myself more.

His faced fumed with the utmost disgust and fury. A large range of words were spilling out from deep down his heart in the form of immutable shouts, mourns and words. But this didn't seem to hurt Aarohi, she was just smiling at his hurt face. She looked like she had got what she had actually wanted.

Aarohi: ohh... If that's soo, what stops you from killing yourself. Is it any use that your alive, will the world face a bad change, nothing. Maybe your family might not have the need to spend for another soul. They might cry for two days and then everything comes back to normal. Something that's going to change is me, I'd be more happier with someone who is more worthier than you are.

Now Neil couldn't bear this, who can if it had to be these words coming out from the opposition side. The only fact that he had hated most about himself was that, he had actually loved this women. Who is right now standing in front of him and making him to feel the worse, something that's even worse than the most brutal death.

Neil: that's enough ms. Goenka, that's enough!!! You can leave me like this or stay here I don't care! I spare you, go have your luxurious and loving life with my parents. They'll care you like your their little daughter and thats what is called love girl. That's what you yearn for and that's what is considered by you as unworthy to afford a cup of tea. When they give you a diamond ring, do you think they do it just because they have those millions of papers called money in their bank accounts, if that's so, then why the hell is a normal business person rich as hell doesn't give you a costly diamond stuff. When they buy you something, it's because they want to express their love. You understand what love is, but you don't get it when it comes to me. Have a really beautiful life, I'll never interrupt.