𝒰𝓈 ❢ 𝐹😍𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 ❣❣❣

ابدأ من البداية

" 9 : 30 " I replied looking over the clock and she sat up with a jerk.

" What? Oh my god.. why didn't you tell me earlier? " She asked now all worried and stuff.

" Relax love.. we have a whole day.. they won't be showing up until it  strikes 1:00!" I replied pulling her back to bed when she shook her head coming out of my hold.

" Some packing is still left Mihir.. we've to prepare food for them too.. I don't want to be in the kitchen when they'll be here.. we've invited them to spend some time after all.. as it's our last day here.. we'll be meeting them again after 8 months.." she started getting up from the bed while I laid there with my arms beneath my head.

" Why are you still sleeping? Wake up.. lazy husband.." she gave a teasing smile as she sat on the edge of the bed searching for her claw clip .

" I'm just enjoying my morning view." I smirked and she looked back at me and then at herself.. and this time it was my turn to give her a teasing smile as she turned all red .. her hands grabbed the comforter quickly as she tried to cover herself.

" What's with this hiding now? There's nothing that I haven't seen already! " I said getting up and hugging her from behind.

" You're shameless." She shook her head and wrapping the comforter around her she walked to the washroom as quickly as possible.

" Put some clothes on." She yelled closing the door and dropping her cover cloth just outside.

I laughed getting down the bed to comply the order of my wife.

๑ ❥ ๑

The hall filled with our laughters as all of us sat in the hall chilling like old times .

We are gonna miss all these... They are now a part of our family..

The family that consisted of friends.. an angel  .. love and a pure bond of affection.

"Let's play something na?" Asked Isha clapping her hands like the kid she's.

" No wonders I married a kid." Avinash , her husband said from beside rolling his eyes at her ..

" I heard that.." she frowned..

" Was meant to be .." he mocked and we laughed at their bickerings.

" What should we play then? " Cherri asked with twinkling eyes.

" Nothing which will make you tired .. you're still weak .. so anything that includes us just sitting here will do. " Manik replied placing his arm over her shoulder and we smiled at the view.

He really cares about Cherri. And loves her too.. No one expected them to end up together but then you never know what can happen right in the next second. A month back Cherri gave birth to a baby girl..  and named her Chayanika . Just like the meaning of her name , she is indeed The Chosen One.. her delivery was a delicate and crucial case and she was chosen for a life by God hence she's here today playing in her crib and that's the reason Cherri is still weak .. even after a month after her delivery..

" Antakshari?" Meera suggested..

" Antakshari it is .." I confirmed kissing atop her head.

" Ok.. so bethe bethe kya kare karna hai kuch kaam.. shuru kare antakshri leke Prabhu ka naam.. m .. you've to sing with m " Raina said  and with that the game started..

We all sang different Melodies and finally the last turn came and it was my wifey now who was given the letter R.

I sat shifting my whole attention to her. She shook her head at my antics and looked out of the window at the starry night.. her eyes shined and I saw the image of moon in her jet black pupils.