Suck Off (Dean Klason and Quinn Bagans A College Haunt FanFic)

This is a short story FanFic For a piece of a book that I am currently working on with one of my friends College Haunt it was Spencer's Idea and we both work on it together take a read if you haven't its on @misskekejonesthis FanFic is completely unrelated to the book except for the characters this FanFic is for all those Quinn and Dean fans who hoped they'd end up together. Hope you enjoy!

The sound of shattering glass echoed through the halls of the small 3 bedroom apartment that Quinn, Dylan and Dean shared. Dylan was out of the house with Zak, Nick and Aaron investigating some sort of house together as Quinn and Dean were left alone at the house.

"What the hells your problem Quinn? Stop breaking shit!" Dean snapped from Quinn's door.

Quinn sniffed as tears fell down her cheeks. She'd never felt so betrayed before.

"Quinn..." Dean sighed walking up to her trying his best to dodge the broken glass.

"FUCK OFF! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Quinn shouted backing away from him crawling on all fours.

"Why are you so torn up about him huh? Why give a shit about someone who doesn't give a shit about you?" Dean snapped.

"You clearly know nothing about love! Your a heartless son of a bitch! Not everything is about Nick okay!" Quinn hollered more tears falling from her eyes.

Her eyes were blood shot and puffy like she had been crying for hours.

'What is it then? Whats wrong?" Dean groaned.

"My own best friend..... Dylan... she doesnt believe me... did you not wonder why we weren't invited to this lovely investigation?"Quinn sighed.

"No I don't so how about you tell me." Dean grumbled crossing his arms.

"We weren't invited because Nick and I broke up because of you.... Nick thinks that I'm in love with you..."Quinn sighed.

Dean was shocked he didn't know what to say so he just let her continue to speak.

"He talked to Zak about it and then Dylan talked to both of them... They all don't believe me that I'm not in love with you..." Quinn snapped wiping her tears.

Quinn started laughing, "You know it's hilarious your my best friends brother and one of my brothers best friends but when Nick asked me If I loved you I just couldn't say anything."

Dean sighed, "Is he right? Do you love me?"

"Pfft Your a vain asshole you know that?" Quinn grumbled standing up and pushing past Dean.

Dean grabbed Quinn's wrist and pulled her back to him her heart beating loudly in her chest and her ears ringing loudly.

"You didn't answer my question." Dean whispered close to Quinn's ear.

Quinn yanked her arm loose from his grip a blush creeping to her cheeks as she turned on her heal and ran out the door into the pouring rain.

"Is it that hard to answer my question!" Dean shouted.

Quinn was panting from running down the stairs. Her breath fogging under the cold rainy temperatures as lightning struck over head.

"How can I love you? Your one of my best friends! I should love Nick!" Quinn shouted as thunder echoed through the empty streets.

"But you don't love Nick do you..." Dean questioned finally reaching in front of her again.

"No...." Quinn whimpered looking at her feet.