Chapter 2 - Romona and Juliet

It's after school and your in the gym for Romona and Juliet practice. It's your and Imogens first scene together and your characters meet each other for the first time.

Imogen walks on to stage to meet with you in the middle and touched your hand and then says "If I've offended you by my hand touching yours then my lips are ready to right that wrong with a kiss." You the say "Oh but that would be wrong as lips are holy and not to be touched." Imogen then replies with "Let lips do what hands do and touch." You both then lean in to kiss when Eli shouts scene. He says okay so you to will kiss then say your next few lines then kiss again and run of stage when the nurse comes to get Juliet. Stage left for y/n as Juliet and Imogen stage right as Romona. We all good? You and Imogen nod. Okay positions Eli says. 1,2,3 scene. You continue from where you were missing the first kiss. Juliet (y/n) says now my lips are sinful. Romona (Imogen) My lips were not sinful they are holy. You then both lean in for a kiss and softly press you lips together. You can taste Imogens strawberry lip gloss on her soft lips, you then think to yourself. I think I have a crush on Imogen. You both move back, blush, look into each others eyes and then continue your scene by exiting the stage. Eli stands up and says well done girls that was amazing. Thank you, you reply. Okay great session everyone see you all the same time tommorow.

You walk up to Imogen and say "hey do you want to get a milkshake or something at the Dot? I would love that and hey great work today, your a good kisser, Imogen says. Omg Imogen you say laughing let's go. But thanks you wern't half bad yourself.