"What?" The shock vibrated through his entire body. Ghost face was very well known in the town of Woodsboro along with the many copycats that came along. The last time Ghost face struck was back in 2011 and now a new killer has returned and their first target was his little sister .

                 The sheriff apparently was still talking as Angel registered her next words , "It's a good thing we got to Tara and shed still kicking. She said she fought her attacker."  Angel was glad by that , atleast Tara tried to defend herself , he felt bad he wasn't there to protect get. "I have officers stationed outside her room. She's protected."

               Angel nodded appreciative of the security, "Thank you Sheriff."

              "It's the least I can do ," the woman gave him a sympathetic smile , "Tara is friends with my son -."

           "Wes," Angel finished the sentence , he realized why the Hicks last name sounded familiar. "Is it possible to see her?"

                      The sheriff shook her head , "it's past visiting hours and your sister is still asleep , but I'll talk to the doctor in charge to permit you to see her before visiting hours at 10."

                  "Thank you." Angel said said before the sheriff nodded giving him a smile before leaving. It was five in the morning so Angel just sat down in the waiting room with Tori.

                 "Angel? What was that earlier?"

                 "What?"

            "When that sheriff lady said who attacked Tara.  Ghost something?"

                 "Ghost face." He corrected her, he hated the mere name not only because some freak had decided to take up the mantle of being the lastest serial killer and chose to attack his sister , but also what ' Ghost face' meant to his family.

                  "Yeah that ," Tori contuined, "I know what happened to Tara was serious, but why did you and the Sheriff seem like the name Ghost face wasn't new."

                  Angel looked at his girlfriend in complete disbelief , "you haven't heard of Ghost face before?"

                 "Should I?"

              "You've never watched Stab before?"

                Tori made a face while tilting her head almost as if in thought but not at the same time , "I have heard of it. But I haven't exactly watched it. "

                   Angel turned to face his girlfriend, "ok ,the stab movies are based off real events and things that once happened here in Woodsboro."

               "Define ' things '."Tori air quoted the word for emphasis.

             "To summarize , ghost face is a serial killer. It started back here in Woodsboro in 96 , some guy called Billy Loomis and his friend  murdered  a bunch of people in some ghost face mask and costume. Then Billy tried to kill his girlfriend Sidney who eventually survived."

            Angel processed his words remembering Sam was actually the daughter of the first ghost face , a fact that tore his family apart for the last eleven years.

         "Sidney Prescott become famous for  surviving her attacks. But ever since then , some douche thinks it's funny to copy Billy and his friend by donning the ghost face killer mantle murdering people either because they are trying to kill Sidney for revenge or obtain some glory for being acknowledged  . "