Chapter 43: Unicorn Burgers

Start from the beginning

Hopefully, nobody tries to stone them for it.

"Then, we both look good," Neteyam murmurs tenderly, staring up into Ao'nung's pale blue eyes lovingly.

Ao'nung gently takes the camera from him and nudges him to stand where he had been standing moments ago.

Neteyam brings out one of his sweet, bunny-teethed smiles, dark skin illuminated by the soft lights of a city that doesn't sleep.

They return back to their room soon after that, chattering amongst themselves lightheartedly.

Ao'nung smirks, tugging Neteyam into the shower with himself, uncaring that the shorter male showered not long ago.

Neteyam moans quietly, pressed up against the wall, Ao'nung taking him from behind, the water raining down on them.

They go to sleep later than they planned, but pleasantly satisfied.

In the morning, Ao'nung nearly has a heart attack from how loud Neteyam's alarm is. He sits up, gasping for air and looking around, trying to figure out where the absolute hell he is.

Neteyam laughs at him, covering his face. "Calm down, Nung. It's just my alarm."

"What time—" Ao'nung whines out, rubbing at his eyes, hair a complete mess of braids and curls.

"It's six in the morning." Neteyam smiles up at him, amusement twinkling in his pale brown eyes. He stretches, naked torso on display. He's wearing a tiny silver dot in his belly button.

Ao'nung bites the inside of his cheek. Neteyam looks delicious. Lips blump from freshly waking up, face shining a little from the natural oils the archer has yet to wash off.

Ao'nung cannot even attempt to be mad at Neteyam for setting the alarm so early, not when he looks this good.

Ao'nung smirks, silencing the phone and pulling the covers off of Neteyam's naked body, nudging his legs apart. "Are we in a hurry?"

Neteyam moans softly as Ao'nung rakes his nails over his inner thighs. "No— unless you're bothered by walking in thirty degree heat."

Ao'nung grins, rolling his hips down against Neteyam's, drawing yet another sweet sound. "I don't mine a little heat, I'm an island boy after all."

Neteyam swallows thickly, reaching up to tug Ao'nung down into a kiss, legs on either sides of his hips. "Then we have all the time in the world."

Ao'nung doesn't waste even a second of that time. They tumble around in the sheets for a good hour, holding back their voices in case the walls are thin.

They visit the selfie museum and Ao'nung actually has fun. He pelts Neteyam with the little balls in the ball pit. They climb onto the giant carousel horses and pose in front of a wall of roses. There's a bathtub full of fake golden coins.

Neteyam gets right in it, Ao'nung taking picture after picture. Ao'nung's favourite part is the fake hair salon. All pastel and very much retro. They ask a stranger to take a photo of them, sitting side by side in the hair machine things (the ones that go over your head, Ao'nung doesn't know what they're called).

They leave after a few hours, dodging the noisy groups of tourists who try to take up the entire sidewalk.

They take a bus to the a bistro Neteyam had picked.

Ao'nung gapes. "What is this place?"

Neteyam grins. "Unicorn Bistro. I had to reserve a table last night. We still have to wait thirty minutes though."

"Well, let's stand out here then."

"Nah, there's a bubble tea place a few streets down."

Ao'nung blinks in surprise. "How do you know that?"