PART 1 WOHA🦅🦅🦅

3rd POV:
It was around 7 am. when Nat was running late to go to school, her brothers (Joshua levi Leo and jay) were all already gone to school, so she was running and trying to catch the bus.

Nat's POV:
I was running to the bus stop so I could catch the bus. Sadly, I'm ass in pe and wasn't so fast when suddenly a motorcycle stopped next to me. It was oddly familiar when I realized it was Ashley she was tall buffed strong and really intimidating. I wasn't so sure what she wanted from me.
She got off her motorcycle and walked over to me till she stood right in front of me.

Nat: uh uhm hello Ashley.. do you need anything?

Ashley: I saw you running, so I wanted to see and know what you are doing here.

Nat: uhm, well, I slept over my alarm and tried to catch the bus, but well.. I didn't catch it.. that's why I'm running to school

Ashley: You do know when you're going on foot to school, you still be late?

Nat: Well, you do have a point there, but I have to go now, so I won't be that late..

3rd POV:
After a while, Nat hurried past Ashley, but Ashley had other plans.

Nat's POV:
As I was hurrying past Ashley, she suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me to her motorcycle.

Nat: uhm Ashley, what are you doing?

Ashley: I'm bringing you with me too, school

Nat: Why? You do know I can run..

Ashley: Everyone knows in school that you're ass in running, so dont lie to me and be grateful that I'm taking you to school with me.

Nat's POV:
Ashley dragged me to her motorcycle and put me on the back of it she gave me a spare helmet (don't ask me, idk where she got it) and put it on me after that she got on it infront of me.

Ashley: Hold tight on me, or you're going to fall off

Nat: uhm, alright...

3rd POV:
Nat put her arms around Ashley, and Ashley drove to school with Nat behind her on the motorcycle

-After they got to school-

Part 2 in 3 weeks🥳🤞🏻🥳🤞🏻🥳☺️🥳🤞🏻🥳🫶🏻🥳