Chapter 1

In a private jet not too far from their destination...

Silver's pov.

I sat on an airplane seat in between shadow and sonic. Shadow had fallen asleep a while ago and sonic just stared out the window. I was just listening to my music. I poked sonics shoulder and gave him a sweet smile

"What do you want?" He groaned.

"I'm bored!" I whined.

"Then go to sleep, faker seems content with doing that." He said and looked over at shadow whose nose twitched adorably.

"Okay."

I laid my head down on shadow's shoulder and he shifted slightly. Sonic went back to gazing through his window. I soon shot up from his shoulder, realizing, that I wasn't even tired.

I wailed, "Sonic, I'm not tired!"

He gave me an annoyed glare.

"I don't know what to do with you!" He mumbled returning to his window.

"Shadow?" I whispered quietly poking the black hedgehog. "Shadow.. Are you awake?" Shadow just shifted in his sleep again mumbling something to quiet for me hear.

I turned back in my seat and started messing around with the seat in front of me, I put the arm rests down, and then back up, then back down, then back up.

"Silver, stop it would you?" Sonic said knocking me out of my concentration causing me to rip the arm rest off of the chair. The arm rest fell to the ground and i laughed nervously. Sonic looked at me shamefully and buried his face into his hands. I returned to messing around with my telekinetic powers and I grabbed onto the wing of the plane. "SILVER WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!" Sonic yelled, causing me to jump and rip the wing off of the plane. The plane started to spin downwards.

Shadow's eyes shot open and he shouted, "CHAOS CONTROL!" I grabbed onto his arm and sonic grabbed onto my foot. There was a bright flash and everything turned white.

~A.N. That was the first chapter of Hawaii Hedgies hope you enjoyed, ;3~