Chapter 53

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 53

Someone's POV

I woke up with some pain all over my body. After opening my eyes, I look at my sorroundings, asking where I am. I'm not familiar with all the things around me. I just knew, I'm in some kind of room. A big bedroom.

Just then, the door opens revealing an old woman carrying a tray of food. She walk towards me and greet me.

I just realized, I have no idea about myself. And looking at the woman in front of me, I think she knows me.

"Good Morning,Young Mistress! Finally, your awake."

"Did I came from a long slumber?" I asked.

"Uhm... No, Young Mistress. Of course not. I just want to greet you a good morning just like what I always do everytime I went here to you."

I look around again, thinking if I'm really in my place. But, I can't remember anything. Just weird. I turn to look at her again and asked.

"Why.... I can't remember anything?"

She became silent. I sense that there is really something wrong.

"You forgot again, Young Mistress. Your sickness is getting worse again. If not because of them...."

"Whose them? And, why did you say, I forgot again? And my sickness? What do you mean?" With that, she look at me again and walk closer to me. After putting down the tray at the bedside table, she sat beside me and hold my hand. So, it's really a serious matter then.

"I guess, I had to tell you everything again from the start." She started.

"Did you always do that everytime I forgot?" I asked and she nodded.

"Weeks ago, you were admitted at the hospital because of an accident. That's when your sickness start. Your Dad said, you were with your friends and their parents for some events. But this friends of yours, made something that lead you to that accident. Your Dad, of course was so mad at them. But after your recovery, you told him to just let what happened. But in return, you have to avoid them. That's what you and your Dad's deal." She continued.

I don't know what to say so I just let her continue speaking.

"But days after, you start to be forgetful. We realized it everytime you wake up. You were like, doing a memory for a day then new memories again the other day."

"Aren't you feel tired taking care of me? You said, you always tell everything to me everytime I got to forgot. That means, you repeat your work every day?"

"Yeah. But we also have a notebook. Just like a diary. We write there all what you did everyday. So that, if ever you remember your memories again, you have something to read."

I just nod, trying to sync every information in my head after that. I feel that, I really need to believe on her. I can see her sincerity. I pity her because of her work and my sickness. I hope, I can be treated so, she got to have her rest. I feel like a burden now.

"Can you tell me everything about me? From my name and everything." She nod, take a breath first, and clear her throat.

"You are Jiselle Chan, the only daughter of the known business tycoon, Danielle Chan. 21 years old, single. The only heir of the Chan Family, Young Mistress."

Jiselle Chan..... So, that's my name then. Such a beautiful name.

~~

After finishing my breakfast that was personally delivered by Ms. Xiu, I ready myself to start my day. Even I know, I will still forget everything that will happen today.