14 - *a break 💌🌷

Start from the beginning

Louis stares lovingly at the screen. "I'm counting down the hours, my love."

They chat for a few more minutes before they say their goodnights and can't seem to say "I love you" enough.

- - - - -

Louis wakes on Saturday morning, his excitement running through his entire body. He shoots out of bed, practically running through his house in only his boxers. Oli is most likely still asleep in his room, since it's only nine in the morning.

Louis leaps around like a schoolgirl with a crush and runs back into his room, realizing he forgot his phone.

He opens it quickly and clicks on Harry's pinned contact.

TODAY!!

He sends the message with a smile, heading back towards the kitchen for some breakfast.

They FaceTimed last night, but it quickly turned from sweet whispers and promises to both of them wanking and getting off two times together.

He tries to not think about nights like those too much, not wanting to get hard.

His phone chimes as he's scrambling his eggs and he drops the spatula on the counter to read the text.

I'm so excited baby!

Louis can't wipe the ginormous smile off of his face. He'll be with Harry in ten hours.

Oli walks into the kitchen moments later, completely dressed, the exact opposite of Louis' state. "The day I walk in here and you're wearing clothes will be the day I finally have peace." He says with a laugh, opening the fridge to get a protein shake out. He shakes the bottle before opening it and taking a drink.

Louis laughs at his words before asking him to stir his eggs. "I'll be right back." He says and walks off to his room.

He's got a drawer in his closet that is specifically for Harry's clothes. He walks over to it and pulls out a vintage tee shirt—his softest one. It's just a little big on him, hanging right past his boxers.

The shirt hangs from his skinny shoulders, flowing down his back in almost a graceful manner.

Harry would love this.

Louis pulls out his phone and snaps a quick picture in a mirror, making sure his boxers can be seen past the thin fabric of the beige tee shirt.

I think I'll wear this when I fly back home.

Louis sends the message with a wink emoji, smirking mischievously as he watches Harry's texts flood in.

Fuck.  

Why would you send this right now

I'm at the studio and God you're turning me on.

I'm going to fuck you in that one day.

Send another.

Please.

I love seeing you in my clothes baby.

Louis' eyebrows shoot up at the his texts, Harry's never that direct. He giggles quietly to himself before he moves back to the mirror, this time slipping off his boxers so he's only in Harry's oversized tee shirt. He pulls up a hem in the front, showing off his entire thigh, completely naked underneath his fingertips.