"Enough. Get the fuck off my wife," I said as calmly as I could while I walked towards the ring. They both looked at me, confused for a moment, but what pissed me off was the amused look that graced Hanbin's face.

Without another word, he got up while Victoria remained on the ground, taking deep breaths.

"Thank you, Hanbin," she said to him.

I watched as he nodded to us, and I followed his every move as he stepped out of the ring.

"Get ready, we're going to pay our guest a visit," I stated.

"I'll get right on it," he answered as he walked off.

Turning back to my wife, I saw that she still hadn't moved.

"You're being jealous for no reason, Nickhun."

"I'm not jealous, I just don't like watching my wife get beat on by any man."

She turned her head to me and gave me a small grin. "I had a fighting chance."

"He was holding back, believe me."

She looked so disheartened, that I want to kick myself. "Not that you weren't doing well, because you were. But Hanbin has been doing this for decades. There were times you surprised us both, that leg thing you did was..."

Sexy.

"You do know that Hanbin's gay, right?" she asked.

I was completely floored. My mouth opened as I tried to process the words she'd just said. "Did he tell you that?"

"No, but he doesn't need to. Seriously, you've never noticed?"

"Noticed what?" I'd noticed nothing!

"Nickhun, he's never once had a girlfriend since we've know him—"

"Who has time for a girlfriend? He's busy, I barely have time to have a wife with all the shit Jen and Lisa have me doing."

She laughed as she rose from the floor before she came over to me. "He's never once talked about woman either. All the other men try to sleep with the maids or their eyes wander when we're in public. But Hanbin...if a woman approaches him, he always says the same thing. 'Sorry, I'm not interested—'"

"He's dedicated to his work; the family doesn't pay to flirt on the job."

"Speaking of family events, we need to organize a get-together. We haven't seen them in a few months, I'll ask Jen and Evelyn." She snapped her fingers as she remembered.

"I can't believe he's gay," I whispered, still stuck on the first part of her statement.

She rolled her eyes. "Not all gay men run around with rainbows and sprinkles shooting out of their asses."

"I know, but come on, he would have at the very least tried to hit on me. He can't be gay."

She froze as she looked me over. Then without warning, she broke out into a fit of laughter. She laughed so hard that her eyes were watering.

"It's not that funny."

"No, it isn't. Your head is just so damn big, I'm going crazy from the lack of oxygen."

"Don't make me pin you down."

"Don't make me mess up your face, pretty boy. What's the Italian word for narcissist?"

Her smile still made me smile, even when she got on my fucking nerves. It reminded me of when we first met...she called me a narcissist then too.

"Hit the showers so we can go; you got pissed at me the last time I went to visit her without you."