Perdpiriyawong family♾️

After I left the hospital, I immediately came to this place, but I was greeted by the old man here.

Welcome back, young master; He said and bowed to me. How did he know me?

Who are you and why do you know me? I responded coldly to him, but he just smiled at me.

I have waited for this opportunity for a long time young master,  It's been a long time but I'm waiting for your return, I am Butler Archie I have been your mother's personal butler ever since, Don't be afraid young master because I will not do anything bad to you but I promise to take care of you and protect you on the people who attempts to take your life; I frowned but I kept looking at him coldly, he's my mother's personal butler? but how did he know that I was coming?

How did you know that I was coming? I coldly says but he walked slowly around, and I'm just looking at him seriously.

Because apart from you, no one else has the right to go to this place, Because this place was made by your mother for you and your sister, Besides that, your mother told me then that one day you will return and the first place you will go is this, so I waited for you here for a long time because I was sure that you would return, young master; He said, I took a deep breath and looked around, he was right, if I were return to this family, the first place I would go would be this, the house where I have so many good memories of my family, our house.

How can you be sure that I will return? What if I don't come back? Are you going to wait in this place forever? He smiled a little and nodded.

Everything is uncertain young master especially I have not heard from you for a long time but as I promised your parents I will wait for your return so I am glad to see you safely back in this house; I clenched my fist after remembering everything, I made it back safely because of the person who cleared the way for me, I hope he's safe.

Thanks for waiting butler archie, I hope next time I can bring my brother here again because I'm sure he will be happy when he sees the house; It was sad to see if he was surprised because of what I mentioned.

Is the young lady alive? I nodded and saw the joy in his eyes.

I'm glad to hear that the young lady is safe. Where is she now? I walked into the house, and he followed me.

I sent him abroad to make sure he was safe; I said.

Right, it's very dangerous now, especially when you're coming back, You made the right decision not to have the young lady in the country first, Young master, your return is guaranteed if your family knows about it, that's why I promised to take care of you with any of them; I shook my head and patted his shoulder.

Don't sacrifice yourself for me, It won't be worth it; I told him.

Young master; He says, I took a deep breath and turned away from him.

Along the way I met many people, all of them caused me pain but they were all willing to sacrifice themselves to me, Please butler don't make me feel useless, I can handle myself without sacrificing anyone; I told him.

It's my duty to make sure you're safe, young master, I promise the lady master that I'll protect you; I shook my head.

Your lady master has been gone for a long time, I am not your responsibility, Butler you have served my parents for a long time, I want you to rest and return to your family that is all I can do to repay your kindness; He held me by my arm so I looked at him.

Young master, your mother is no different from me because, for me, she is my daughter. Please don't send me away; He said to me, I gently looked at him and eventually nodded.

Are you sure? He happily nodded, so I can't do anything but allow him to stay by my side. I'll make sure you get out of this house safely, butler archie.

I want to go back to the mansion, "I told him.

I know that's what your going to say but we have something more important to go to now, young master; He said this, and I looked at him but immediately nodded, I know where we going and I'm quite sure that I might see him there, I clenched my fist because of what Butler archie said in last.

I'll take everything that has been lost in my family, the company, reputation and above all justice for my parents, This time no one can stop me from doing all this no matter who I run into. No one can ruin my plan, This time, I won't allow them to take what's for me and Kiera.

( Nat Pov )

I don't know what to say to Max. He just looked at me seriously while I was nervously bowing my head.

Don't you have anything to say to me? All this time, I thought you were really mad at each other, but you had cooperation outside. Why can't you tell me the truth? Why do you have to lie to me? Do you think I'll be mad if I find out that you're really friends? It told me.

I didn't mean to hide max, I never wanted to lie to you, but I don't have a choice; I answered him.

We all have a choice, Nat; this time, I looked at him. I knew he knew something that he didn't tell me.

We all had the choice but why can't you also tell me the truth that you have been hiding in your heart for a long time, Max I don't want to come directly from me but don't provoke me; He looked at me confused.

What do you mean? I'm not hiding anything from you; I took a deep breath.

Stop lying to me max, All of us had a secret and I knew that you had too, I know you know that Zee was involved in what happened to nunew's parents; I saw the shock and he quickly avoided me, I know that zee had something to do with it but I don't know how he was there that day.

H-how did you know that? He asked me in surprise, I stood up and looked outside this building.

You see, you had a choice, and it's your choice to protect zee, but is there anything wrong with what I did? I just chose to protect the person who is important to me, I hurt him once Max, I hurt him once and I don't want to hurt him again no matter who, I won't allow anyone to hurt him again so I chose to hide about our friendship; I said to him.

When did you find out about that? Does nunew know too? He asked me.

It's not possible especially from the reaction I saw in his eyes before we parted ways, Max no matter what reason zee had his parents' lives can't be back, no matter what zee experience that can't compare to the pain that nunew and kiera suffered, I was there but I couldn't do anything either to help them; I sadly say.

Something happened then that caused that tragedy, I am not in a position to defend zee but I know that there is a big reason for what happened and why he did that; I shook my head and looked at the whole city sadly.

Whatever the reason is, I hope that's enough for Nunew to forgive him, I'm with him all these years, Even though we separated from each other but I know that he suffered so much, From his foster parents and to his real parents, I can't see him hurting again.

If I can choose either zee or Zane I rather choose Zane for him because I know Zane will protect him more than we can protect him.

I HOPE YOUR SAFE WHEREVER YOU ARE RIGHT NOW NUW.