The breakfast that woke up the next day was still made by Shu Mian. Although he is not as healthy as a normal person, he is also very enthusiastic about taking care of Jiang Yao. He loves to cook for Jiang Yao. When he is at home, he also likes to clean the house and make the whole house clean.

  "Do you feel bored when you are at home every day?"

  While eating the baked toast, Jiang Yao stretched out his fingertips to wipe off the shredded egg sticking to the corner of Shu Mian's mouth: "Do you want me to buy you some books to read?"

  "I haven't finished reading the books in Jiang Yao's study." Shu Mian obediently raised her face to let Jiang Yao wipe her face, pursed her lips and thought for a moment, then nodded, "It's just a little boring."

  He thought for a while, then hugged Jiang Yao's arm tightly, and shook it coquettishly: "Jiang Yao, shall we raise a Samoyed? I think they are so cute."

  "...Can you take good care of the dog with your current body?" Jiang Yao rejected it without even thinking about it.

  "Woo—" Seeing that Shu Mian was about to droop her eyes and feel wronged again, Jiang Yao reached out and wrapped his arms around the other's waist, hugging him like a kitten, rubbed his hair, and said as softly as possible:

  "You take care of your body first, and then when my job improves and I have money, we will buy a bigger house with a garden, and then consider raising a dog, okay?"

  "..." Shu Mian is not such a ignorant person, not to mention that he naturally trusts Jiang Yao, and has an extraordinary sense of agreement with Jiang Yao's words, so he feels that Jiang Yao is right, and happily shakes his toes, wraps his arms around Jiang Yao's neck and says:

  "Okay."

  "Good wife."

  Jiang Yao praised Shu Mian without hesitation, stroked Shu Mian's hair, fed her breakfast, and gave him another long kiss.

  After replenishing today's pheromones, Shu Mian seemed to be full of yang energy, and soon became bouncy again. When sending Jiang Yao out, she still hugged Jiang Yao's neck and refused to let go, pestering Jiang Yao to come back early.

  Jiang Yao didn't know why Shu Mian always urged him to come back early, but since he knew that Shu Mian was ill, he understood.

  He looked at Shu Mian's round orange eyes, and Jiang Yao seemed to see a golden and beautiful puppet cat acting like a baby to him in a trance, so he laughed for a moment, kissed Shu Mian's left and right cheeks again, and then went out.

  Last night, he thought about how to apologize to Shu Mian in the morning, so he suffered from insomnia and didn't sleep well. In his dreams, he was simulating the scene of apologizing to Shu Mian.

  Jiang Yao originally wanted to go to the company to check in today and then ask for leave to go to the hospital to see Shu Mian. After all, he stayed in the hospital for a whole day yesterday and didn't ask for leave with Lin Jingfeng. Thinking about it, he was quite embarrassed.

  But Jiang Yao didn't expect that when he first came to the company, the first person he saw was Shu Mian.

  "you......."

  Jiang Yao stared dumbfounded at Shu Mian, who was still pale, and quickly pulled him aside, anxiously checked Shu Mian's whole body, and let him go after making sure there was no major problem, but there was still some blame in her tone:

  "Why don't you lie down in the hospital for a while, why come to the company now?"

  "I'll return your clothes." Shu Mian neatly packed Jiang Yao's two pieces of clothes into a bag, and brought them to Jiang Yao with both hands. Averting her gaze, she said quietly:

  "Trouble for you."

  "You..." Jiang Yao didn't know why Shu Mian suddenly became unfamiliar with herself after going there one night. Some monk Zhang Er was puzzled and was about to ask again. The morning meeting started again. Colleagues walked past the two of them in twos and threes. Jiang Yao couldn't hold back Shu Mian to whisper in public, especially since the whisper was about their marriage. She could only temporarily swallow her doubts and drag Shu Mian to the meeting room.

  Shu Mian obviously didn't expect Jiang Yao to hold her hand subconsciously, she was stunned for a moment, looked down at the fingertips of the two people's intertwined hands, her eyes flickered, she didn't know what she was thinking, and she didn't let go after a while.

  Shu Mian didn't know why Jiang Yao suddenly changed his nature and cared about her today, he obviously rejected her, she didn't want to marry her at all, didn't she?

  There were still some simple work reports and leaders' speeches in the conference room. Jiang Yao's ears were already callused, and he even recited them in his heart. In addition, he was thinking about how to apologize last night, so he woke up in the middle of the night and suffered from insomnia, so he became sleepy when he listened. He fell on Shu Mian's shoulders and almost fell asleep.

  The warm breathing on his shoulders stuck tightly to his skin, and Shu Mian felt goosebumps all over his body, but he didn't dare to move, he could only use his fingertips to cover up his shyness, and even lowered his head nervously, not daring to look at the bewildered eyes of his colleagues present.

  colleagues:? ? ? What are these two deadly enemies doing in front of our faces? ?

  "Cough cough cough!"

  Seeing that Jiang Yao was so outrageous, Lin Jingfeng's face was almost green, but due to the majesty of the leader, it was not easy to explode on the spot, so she could only bend her knuckles and tap the table, and said in a deep voice:

  "Jiang Yao!"

  Jiang Yao didn't wake up, and even snuggled up to Shu Mian's neck, smelling the peach oolong pheromone fragrance from Omega glands with peace of mind, immersed in the gentleness, and couldn't find the world.

  Lin Jingfeng: "..."

  Seeing that Lin Jingfeng was about to look like a puffed-up puffer fish, and about to explode with anger, Shu Mian quickly stretched out her fingertips, gently pushed Jiang Yao's body, and whispered:

  "Jiang Yao, wake up."

  "Well--"

  Jiang Yao is not sensitive to other sounds in his sleep, but is quite sensitive to Shu Mian's sound, because he often wakes up in his sleep and covers Shu Mian with a quilt to prevent him from catching cold, so when he hears the sound, he opens his eyes in a daze.