' {}+_- P R O L O G U E -_+{} '

|+| {' 3rd POV '} |+|

       "Oi! Granny hair! Look!"  You turn your head to look at your friend Bakugou. He had taken to calling you granny hair because of your greyish-white hair. "What is it Pompom?"  You reply, annoyed. Since he called you a nickname, you thought it was only fair you have one for him. 

"I got my quirk! Check it out!"  Your eyes widen as Bakugou holds out his palms and little explosions crackle from them.

"It's not that cool"  You remark blatantly while narrowing your eyes, knowing how cocky Bakugou can get with too much praise.

"Not cool!? Says the granny who hasn't even gotten her quirk yet!"  Bakugou says defensively.

"Hey! Neither has Midoriya!"  You point to the freckled boy who was too busy muttering about Bakugous quirk to notice your statement.

"Yeah, and?"  He looks at you, a smug grin on his face.

"That's it!"

You yell, playfully tackling Bakugou into the mud, getting both of you covered in mud as you roll around tickling each other, Midoriya going on worriedly about how you'd get dirty and that there was "no hands on." You both ignore him and play around anyways of course.

As you're tickling Bakugou, he suddenly yells and pulls away from you. You look up at him in confusion as he inspects his arm.

Your eyes widen as you see a small stream of blood run down his arm and drip onto the ground. You look at your hands and are shocked to see your nails noticeably elongated and sharpened, almost like claws.

"WHAT THE HECK!?"  Bakugou yells, looking back at you after inspecting his arm. You expected him to be staring at you or your hands in shock, but instead, he's looking at.. your hair?

Slowly, raise your hands to your head and pat around, feeling two furry ears attached to the top of your head.

You scramble to your feet, trying to wrap your head around the feeling of having heightened hearing with these new ears, when suddenly you feel something brush against your legs.

"AH!"  You scream, jumping away to look for what touched you.

"Look!"  Midoriya called, pointing directly behind you near the ground.

"What!?"  You exclaim, whipping your head around to behind you. Slowly, your eyes travel downwards, falling on a long fluffy tail hanging behind you and between  your legs.

Your eyes widen with a mix of realization and excitement.

"I got my quirk!"

-------------------------------------------------

That's all for now! I'll post chapter one with a bit more info of what happened after... probably just gonna be called "montage" lol.

I hope you enjoyed!