Tea Party (Edited)

Zacznij od początku

She walked close to the table, placing her tray next to the carefully piled stack of treats, and placed herself in the open chair. "Sorry I'm only just introducing myself now, I should've done it a long time ago. My name's Nanamine Sakura-"

Nene slammed her hands on the table, standing up from her seat. The sudden noise made you jump a little. "You're Hanako's girlfriend!" Nene accused, eyes fixated on Sakura while pointing an alleged finger right at her. The accusation surprised both Saura and you, what was she thinking shouting things like that?

"I'm sorry, but what?" You looked back and forth between Nene and Sakura. What conversation did they have behind your back that led to this? And as much as you hated to admit it, a tinge of jealousy chewed at you. Why did you feel this way? The jealousy of Hanako potentially having someone else at his side? Someone else being the one to comfort him, someone else he liked more.

Was that person really Sakura?

Did it have to be Sakura?

Why. .

Why couldn't it be you?

No more questions could be asked, for it was interrupted by two boys running right to Sakura, immediately clinging to her and questioning her. One looked devastated, it was a boy with a cat-like smile, and the one you recognized as the Hanako-look-a-like clinged onto Sakura like a koala. "Wait! You're dating Amane and you didn't tell me!?" He shouted, shaking Sakura violently.

"I won't believe it! Tell me it's not true!!" The boy with the cat smile shouted desperately, crocodile tears threatening to fall from his chocolate brown eyes.

"How dare you not tell me!" The Hanako look-alike scolded, shaking poor Sakura even more. You and Nene watched in silence as the scene unfolded.

Sakura sighed, and raised both her arms, bringing her hand down on the back of the boys' heads, cutting them short of their wailing. "I am not dating him. Do you understand me?" She asked menacingly, looking coldly down at the two boys.

A weird wave of thankfulness washed over you. She wasn't dating Hanako.

"Yes Ma'am, sorry." Both boys responded simultaneously, bowing their heads in respect. How powerful was she to get even the sadistic kid to respect her?

"Let's start this over. I'm pleased to meet you, Nene Yashiro and M/n L/n. My name is Sakura Nanamine, and I'm currently a third year student. Apologies for the late introductions." She said kindly, reaching forward and picking up the silver tea kettle, pouring herself a cup of hot tea.

She was the complete opposite from just a few moments before.

"Tea?" She offered. Both you and Nene accepted the kind gesture.

The Hanako look-alike placed himself next to Sakura, and started stuffing his face with the pastries. Sakura paid no mind to him.

"Well. . .what about Natsuhiko?" Nene asked, gesturing to the boy standing off to the side. So your suspicions were correct, the boy with the cat-like grin was, in fact, Natsuhiko. By the call of his name, he looked over to Nene, smirking at her. He sent her a wink, Nene furrowed her brows and looked away from him.

"I just pretend he's not here." Sakura said nonchalantly.

". . Alrighty then. ." You commented, taking a sip of the tea in front of you. You weren't really a tea person, but this one was really good.

"I've been meaning to speak with you for a while now. Since you and I are both in this exceedingly rare position of working alongside an apparition. Surely, the two of us can be friends, right?" Sakura said once finished pouring your cup. She moved to Nene, pouring the hot liquid in the small porcelain cup. Nene nodded, "I. .I guess so. ." She responded meekly.