𝐓𝐰𝐨

.・゜゜・.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ・゜゜・.

With the agreement reached and the impending threat of the White Walkers hanging heavy in the air, the Free Folk swiftly mobilized to evacuate Hardhome

With the agreement reached and the impending threat of the White Walkers hanging heavy in the air, the Free Folk swiftly mobilized to evacuate Hardhome. The once bustling settlement transformed into a hive activity as men, women, and children hastily gathered their belongings, preparing for the journey south.

Iridessa Glacival moved through the chaos, her determined gaze focused on the task at hand. She assisted in organizing the evacuation, helping families onto the boats, and ensuring that essential supplies were brought along. The urgency in the air fueled a sense of unity among the Free Folk, as they worked tirelessly to ensure the safety of their people.

Karsi, a steadfast leader, directed the evacuation efforts with a firm resolve. "Keep the boats moving! We can't afford to linger," she called out, her voice cutting through the clamor. The sound of the crashing waves provided a backdrop to the hurried footsteps and the creaking of boats as they were loaded with those fleeing the impending doom.

Iridessa found herself side by side with Karsi, both women lending their strength to the collective effort. They shared a brief exchange amidst the chaos. "We're doing what we must," Karsi said, her eyes reflecting a mixture of determination and concern.

After walking away, the young woman found herself working alongside Jon Snow and Tormund Giantsbane, two figures whose reputations preceded them. Though they hadn't been formally introduced, the urgency of the situation forged an unspoken camaraderie among them.

Iridessa, carrying a bundle of supplies, approached the area where Jon and Tormund were helping people onto the boats. She exchanged a quick nod with Jon. Tormund, noticing her presence, offered a gruff smile. "You're not one to shy away from a fight, are ya?" he remarked, his tone carrying a mix of admiration and amusement.

Iridessa responded with a sigh, "Survival tends to bring out the fighter in all of us."

Jon Snow, ever focused on the task at hand, acknowledged her presence with a nod. "We appreciate your help. Every hand makes a difference."

As they continued loading supplies onto the boats, the trio worked in a synchronized rhythm, the urgency of the situation creating an unspoken understanding. Amid the sounds of rushing waves and the distant cries of battle, a brief moment of respite allowed for a simple exchange of words.

Tormund, always the one to break the tension, glanced at Iridessa. "What brings you to Hardhome, if you don't mind me askin'? You're not like the others we've encountered."

Iridessa hesitated for a moment before revealing, "I fled my home. Accidentally found Hardhome."

Not having a chance for a response, their conversation was interrupted by unusual noise and silence.
As the dogs' frantic barks pierced the air, a chilling silence descended upon Hardhome. The bustling activity halted abruptly, replaced by a palpable tension that hung heavy in the frigid air. The distant sounds of approaching footsteps and the ominous creaking of the gates echoed ominously through the deserted settlement.