Part 7- Escape.

I open the door slightly and quietly then my heart drops to the sight that I see. Georgias body, laying lifeless with stab wounds and maybe one gunshot wounds. I cover my mouth and run up to her body falling to my knees. I start screaming no and sobbing as my chest starts to burn and my breathing starts to feel blocked. Im so shocked I didn't even think of what Tom and Bill would do to me.

Tom and Bill came running upstairs and into the opened guest bedroom. "Well, I told you not to go in here. Disobeying me again huh." "YOU GUYS FUCKING KILLED MY BESTFRIEND." I say turning around and slapping Tom. He grabs me and pins me to the wall clenching his jaw. "We didn't FUCKING KILL HER." He yelled. "THEN WHO DID ASSHOLE." I yell breaking free from his hands. "Yes we did." Bill says interrupting as he sighs. "SO YOU JUST KILLER AN INNOCENT GIRL?!" I yell once again. "First of all stop yelling you're making my head hurt, second, yes we had no choice she would have told people about us. We would have been in great danger." Tom says. "Whatever. You deserve to be in great danger. You hurt innocent people and leave them to die." I say leaving the room with tears in my eyes.

Tom grabs my wrist and brings me to his room shutting and locking the door. "HEY LET GO STUPID BITCH." I yell trying to get out of his grip. He pins me to the wall and whispers "if you tell ANYONE about us.. you will end up like her. Keep your rotten mouth shut. Got it?!" I scoff pushing him off. "I said GOT IT?" He yells causing me to flinch from bad trauma. Suddenly I'm a 8 year old girl sobbing because of her own father again.

"YOU'RE JUST A ROTTEN LITTLE BRAT. listen here, you say one more word you will end up like your  MOTHER. Got it shithead?! ... I SAID GOT IT?"  My father says to me. He slaps me across my face waiting for an answer. I nod while I sit there sobbing in so much pain. I shouldn't have to live like this at 8.. I need to find a way out.

I catch myself zoned out thinking about those situations with my dad. "Listen here.." "I GOT IT OKAY! I GOT IT." I yell not letting Tom finish as he backs off slowly. "Thats what I thought." He says. I run to the bathroom lock it and let my body fall to the floor. I put my head in my arms on top of my knees and sob. Thinking of all the trauma I had at such a young age really did a number to my life. I mean I'm just a girl who wanted to be a famous racer one day like my uncle Rick. My dreams are slowly disappearing. I need to get out of here and continue my dream before it's to late.

I finally stop crying and take deep breaths. "Come on Y/n you're a bad bitch you got this. I walk out and prepare myself to finally get away. I sneak around the corner hoping to not be seen. I fine my clothes and throw them on them though they are ripped and dirty. I make sure to stay quiet as I find a spare sheet and tie it like a rope on Toms balcony. I climb down the sheet and run as fast and far as I can. The whole time my mind is saying

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE ESCAPE ESCAPE ESCAPE ESCAPE ESCAPE.

As im running out of air to breath my body is also telling me

AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE AIR AIR AIR STOP AND BREATHE AIR AIR AIR AIR BREATHE.

I stop somewhere random and feel lightheaded as I stop, look around, and breathe. I find a motorcycle close by so I decided to be risky and high jack it. I get on and do so speeding down the street as fast but as careful as possible. Oh god I just stole a motorcycle.. whatever. I speed down the road to the closest hotel just to stay and make sure I'll be okay. When I get there I run inside and basically beg for them to let me stay and tell them that I was kidnapped to maybe make them feel bad. They give me a small room one night for free. I run up and unlock the room. It's beautiful. I look around and find some clothes in the closet. Im pretty sure you have to buy them, but who doesn't steal at least once in their life right? I find a robe and go to the shower to wash up. As I'm doing so everything that's happening in the past 48 hours had hit through my head like a brick. I zoned out no realizing how long I've been in the shower. I snap back to reality and get out of the shower putting the robe back on and getting the clothes. I find one pair of pajamas that someone left. Well shit it's free pjs.

I hop into the cozy hotel bed and sigh at the feeling of actual comfort and not stressing dreadful anxiety. There's just one thing still on my mind.. what if Ton and Bill find me and hurt me. Whatever. You're stronger than this Y/n. You've got this. I tell myself. Im going to move to a whole different state and become one of the biggest well known racers in the world. I'll finally live my dream. Just then I hear the same car that sounds like Toms pass by. I rush to the balcony and look. There it is. Toms car. My heart begins to pound and I shut the balcony door and close all the blinds. "It's okay. Its okay he wont find me here." I start shaking and hyperventilating. Not knowing what to do I look out again.. it's gone? My face begins to look confused.. I calm down a bit more thinking it's probably just my head playing games with me. Just then I hear it again... I start getting worked up again. I don't know why im so scared? Maybe it's the thought of maybe they will do me like they did my best friend. I start getting worried again...

End of chapter.
I hope you enjoyed this one more either tonight or tomorrow! Love ya
Word count: 1120