Jealous lucifer NSFW

Y/N POV:
"Why are you so mad?" I look at lucifer who looks at me with a look I can't read on his face. "I remember specifically telling you to let me know when you leave" he says in an frustrated tone.
This all started when I went to a restaurant with my demon friends from RAD. It's not like they were gonna eat me or anything, I tried to tell lucifer this, but he wouldn't listen to me as per usual.
I got tired of his constant nagging and shot back "okay and you expect me to listen to you" he looked shocked as I said this. But nonetheless he composed himself and said "no, but I expect u to have some form of decency and communicate with me. It's the least you can do."
All I do is roll my eyes "well maybe I will when you listen to me" I turn around to leave. "Don't even bother leaving, I'm still not done talking to you."
There you go still not listening to me. Same old lucifer, not a shocker. I open the door ignoring him.
Suddenly he grabs my arm tightly, I wince at the force of it. He pulls me back into his office again "lucifer what are you doing?" He looks into my eyes and lowers his voice. " listen to me now or else" he leans closer to me, staring deep into my eyes. "Or else what?" I smirk.

LUCIFER POV:
I stare into her eyes, after she says those words something inside me snaps "or else I will tie you up and show you how exactly jealous i am. I will make you suffer from your actions and make you regret ignoring me." I say coldly and intimidatingly. She looks at me for a second and then laughs, I look at her sternly "do you think I'm scared of you? How cute" she says.
I growl angrily and then I push her against the wall. "If you laugh at me one more time I swear I won't hold back anymore. And trust me, dear, you wouldn't want to see yourself in a position like that. So just shut up."
She smirks again " or what?" I stare at her coldly.
I grip my hands around her arms "do you really want to test me?" I threaten her.
She winces at me slightly "yes, yes I do" she says daringly.
"Stop laughing, you are lucky I haven't ripped your tongue out yet" I let go of her and sit back down on my desk "do you have any idea how much stress I've had from dealing with people like you" I stare at her.

Y/N POV:
Whys bro venting on me I think to myself.
"Well I'm sorry but many people don't like the way you act when things don't go your way, so I'm sorry ur life is sooo hard, mr pridey-face but others are just as hard" I say.
He sighs " why must you be so annoying, is it that my hard to keep quiet and stay still, are you trying hard to drive me insane?" He stands up, slowly walking to me, and then suddenly he grabs the collar to my shirt, and looks deep into my eyes. "Make me be quiet" I say harshly, pull his hand off of my collar, backing up only to bump into the wall behind me. He slowly walks up to me, removing his glove.
"Quiet? That's not going to work now is, you've worked me up now." He grabs my face a whispers into my ear "now I need to punish you for being such a bitch"
He presses his lips onto mine, and I stand there in shock, after several seconds he pulls away and stares at me intensely.
I feel my face becoming red, this might be a long night....

——————
Part 2?