Sam?! AND Others?!?!

Start from the beginning

Phil removed his hands from Dream's wings. Dream followed Philza back up the stairs, which they had to take slow for Dream. Dream would one day be back to a healthy young child, Phil would make sure of that. Philza dug through some of the old clothes he had left from Techno. He pulled out an old hoodie that had gold accents and was primarily a deep crimson red. He dug through some of Tommy's clothes and found black jeans with rips in the knees and one thigh. It was going to be chilly so Phil gave Dream Technoblade's old cloak. It was darker in color than Techno's current one. The fur around the hood/collar had gold accents in the fur. Phil had gently cut holes for Dream's wings before helping him put his wings through the hoodie. Once they had gotten him dressed, Dream was given a pair of socks. He was then given a pair of worn down sneakers that Tommy used to wear. Tommy now wears a larger pair.

          Phil led Dream out of the house to the porch. Dream stared in awe at the pretty freshly fallen snow. Dream sat on the steps towards the bottom, before reaching out and almost touching the snow. Phil placed his hand on his shoulder to let him know he was there before sitting behind him. Phil began running his hand in a more through inspection of his wings. He was checking for growing in feathers and making sure they are coming in correctly. Dream looked back and up at Phil with a small smile and snow in his hand. Phil couldn't help but coo which was answered by a soft chirpish purr and a more loud one from behind. Tommy had come and made his way in front of Dream before taking his own seat on some snow.

"Hey big D! Whatcha got there?" Tommy asked.

"S-snow" Dream quietly told him.

Phil's eyes widen and his hands paused for a moment before Dream thought he was in trouble for speaking. Phil's mind was buzzing with excitement and Tommy could tell that this moment was already a large milestone in a small amount of time. 

"Cool! Maybe Ranboo can give you a grass block. Do you like bees?" Tubbo asked coming to join them on the stairs.

 Ranboo joined them and shortly after when Techno went to join them, the group on the stairs could see silhouettes in the tree line. The body lines were seen to be George, Sapnap, Quackity, Sam, and Punz when the group came closer to the houses. 

"Quackity told us you are harboring Dream. You will be required to return the prisoner or join him in prison." Sam stated as the group stood off the ground. 

          Phil blocked their view of Dream as the group stood protectively around Dream.

"You won't be getting to him. Not without people losing canon lives today." Techno stated as his armor and weapons appeared. 

The rest of the group almost as fast as Techno also had their armor on and were ready. As they prepared for the fight Phil began to back Dream up to the door of the house.

"Tommy, why are you protecting Dream? Do you not remember what he did to you." Sapnap exclaimed as he went in to attack. 

"Did no one tell you? Quackity tortured Dream while Sam let him! Dream was not even in control! He did nothing! He was possessed for three years!" Tommy tried to yell but was drowned out in the chaos. 

"Hand the prisoner over!" Sam snapped as he parried a blow from Techno as Punz rushed Philza.

Phil was slamming the door close as Punz wedged his axe between the door frame and door. He slammed his body into the door throwing Philza back into Dream. Dream was stuck under Philza who tried to stand but Punz jumped on him. Dream tried to scramble out from underneath but when Punz pinned Phil down Dream could not move. His hand was covering his mouth to quiet his cries of pain from his wings being pinched. 

"Dream! Come out or Philza dies!" Punz yelled out into the house. 

Dream froze in fear at what Punz yelled. Panic filled his brain. Philza manage to gather some ground and throw Punz off himself. Phil got up quickly and spread his wings in aggression weapon branded. Dream scrambled to get up and hid behind Philza. As Punz began to stand and recover from getting thrown off and into the wall, Phil quickly picked up Dream and ran to the basement. He could hear Punz running after them. Phil placed Dream down behind him and he was now to take their last stand. 

           Punz jumped down the ladder slamming his blade into Philza's sword. Phil parried the blow pushing Punz back into the ladder. Punz pushed off the wall and slammed Philza to the side were his head had collided with the stone walls. He was knocked unconscious leaving Dream by himself with Punz. Once Phil was no lonher keeping Dream hidden, Punz saw the scared and tortured chick. Punz froze, eyes locked on the child who stared back at hin terried. Dream was gripping onto the end of the cloak as he could feel the tears burn at his eyes. 

-         Punz had managed to knock out Philza Minecraft and when he was going to head back up the ladder to find Dream, he had come face to face with a child. The child, previously hidden behind Phil was shaking terrified and staring at Punz. Punz looked the child over before coming to a heart heavy realization. The child had one blind eye as the other was a dull emerald eye. His eye had a small brightness in comparison as to what he saw before the prison. The skin of the kid was scarred beyond natural means. 

          These scars were intentional. Philza was protection a tortured soul. One that he was trying to show what it meant to be human again. To be loved and cared for. To be a child and not the adult he potraied himself to be. Small wings with fluff were peeking out from under a cloak that looked like Techno's but darker. The wings were puffed up. Punz took a deep breath after thinking thourghly through the situation. Punz slowly began stepping towards Dream.

-          Dream's body tensed as Punz began stepping towards him. Dream wanted to run but he did not want to leave Phil, not after the death threat to Philza. When Dream was finally in arms reach Punz crouched down in front of Dream. Dream was gently wrapped in Punz arms as he shook in fear. Dream could only hear his own heartbeat in his ears, sounding like it was about to explode. Punz could feel the rapid thrumming of his heart in panic.

"I won't hurt you. We want to help you. Techno can't be trusted with children. He has murdered children and adults. It's for your own safety." Punz tried explaining to Dream.

Dream frantically shook his head and tried to get out of Punz's arms. 

-           Punz gently shifted one of his arms up to the back of Dream's neck. He located Dream's pressure point and carefully struck it, making Dream slump into his arms. Dream will be out for two to three hours. He rushed up the ladder and ran out the back of the house and into the woods. Punz held Dream tight to him as he ran for the nether portal. Once at the nether portal he was quick to message the other that he had retrieved Dream. They were to reconvene at Las Nevadas. He stayed in the shadows, watching and waiting for anyone nearby to leave the area. When he arrived to his reconvenient point, he laid Dream on to a couch to sleep. Now he just had to wait for the rest of the group to finish their fights and return.