𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓘𝓘

Start from the beginning

"But try not to stress too much about that." He reassures. Or it seems he's trying to. Zox refills Brithas glass of dragonfruit while the table goes back to being lively.

LIGHTS OUT OVERFLOW THE ENTIRETY OF THE LONGDALE MANOR AS BRITHA LIGHTLY TRUDGES HER WAY OUT

LIGHTS OUT OVERFLOW THE ENTIRETY OF THE LONGDALE MANOR AS BRITHA LIGHTLY TRUDGES HER WAY OUT. She is certain everyone in her family has been knocked out sleep. Definitely guaranteed as they all had quite a feast. She notices Zox had fell asleep on the couch. Grabbing a blanket she makes sure to put it comfortably on the imp. But she slightly panics when she notices a stir of movement. Last thing she needed was her housekeeper to be curious on where she was going. And she didn't want to have to lie. Taking one good look at Zox, Britha finally closes the door.

There is a particular lake that Britha had liked to spend time when she was younger. Whenever she felt pressured by her Grandmothers nagging or step mothers worrying she would gather he books and pens and take time to draw in peace. It was her special place, nobody really knew about it as it was quite small and covered. It was like a space that would give her some time to breathe and think things over when it got too overwhelming for her.

Sometimes she would bring Cattertail along and he would spend his time chasing the fish with his arm, ready to strike at any moment for his food. Overtime no one had known about this place it was Brithas only secret to keep and would stay that way. She was so confident that no one else would stumble and see her practicing her magic whenever she had the chance.

Until... she met eyes with a certain curious golden haired Prince. She was in the middle of learning how to heal herself with her own blood, her own magic when he had stumbled across oher in the midst of it. She was clearly in concentration and in a bit of pain, she had cut herself for goodness sake. But it was all apart of the charm. Prince Dain watched in fascination as her own blood was able to clear up the scar on her wrist. It was as if nothing was there in the first place. Britha couldn't believe it herself as she stared over and over at her arm. Suddenly Dain had politely coughed and startled her out of her trance.

Britha was cautious, at the time she hadn't realized it was the prince because she din't care for the Greenbriars, the royal line. She thought all of them were scattered like bugs. She was only really familiar with Cardan because he had made it known to be a nuisance every time they crossed paths and High King Eldred due to her father holding him in high regard. But with the others in the family, she was completely in the dark.

But here unlocked a third Greenbriar in her presence, she had to admit he was a charmer. He knew what to say at that moment and was able to do it swiftly too. No wonder he was next in line. But even though Britha had decided to let her guard down and take the Prince into consideration she still felt that there was something deep inside his soul he was not willing to let out. But for now she would just observe and see how it plays out. Its the least she could do. Earning her trust was one thing, keeping it was another.