KABANATA 7

[Ycellesta Sienna's Point Of view]

"Ano kayang pinakain mo sa mga tao para pag-awayan nila ang designs ng katulad mo?"mapang-asar na sabi ni Cara saakin while I am talking to Mrs Santos. Naiinis ko siyang hinarap at inirapan.

"I'm sorry Mrs Santos" paghingi ko ng paumanhin kay Mrs Santos. She just smiled and nodded before leaving me and Cara at this one stand table.

"Talagang pagtalo manlalait"lakas-loob kong sinagot si Cara. Kung dati ay takot ako sa kaniya, ngayon ay hindi na. My mother is right, I am no longer a kid, I am now grown up.

"Anong sinabi mo?" galit na sabi ni Cara saakin.I smirked as her madness was going to eat her. "Bawiin mo yong sinabi mo" galit niyang turan saakin. I just laughed and look at her.

"Bakit ko babawiin? Eh totoo naman iyon" sabi ko bago iniwang kinakain ng galit si Cara.I was about to leave the hall when Cara shouted.

"Everyone!" sigaw niya at naglakad sa stage. I was silenty following my eyes unto her. She grabbed the mic and laughed.

"Do you know about the story of Ycellesta Sienna Sandoval? The daughter of Former Governor of Manila?Well 7 years ago, their company was bankrupt and their two haciendas was about to be buyed when they decided to sell Sienna to a wealthy man" ngising sabi ni Cara. My face was almost becoming black, I heard the people murmurs, it is like they are criticizing you.

"And she got impregnated by the man but sad to say the man chased her out of his mansion, how sad a fairy tale is" dagdag pa ni Cara habang ngumiti ng malawak. I was about to attack her when someone pulled her out of the stage. It was Carmella, Diane, Amiera and Xana.

"How dare y-" hindi na natuloy ni Cara nang magkatagpo ang mata nilang lima. Xana grabbed another mic. "Why did a lowly class like you Ms Cara would've dare to enter the zone of the wife of a Vestior? Alam mo bang isang kasalanan ang ipahiya ang isang tao dahil tinalo ka, and wala kabang hiya   na gumawa ng made-up stories?" asar na sabi ni Ms Xana kay Cara.

Habang tahimik akong umuupo sa gilid ng sofa while the twins are beside me and Zeke.His family relatives are shock when they met the two. "Ahm Miss Sienna-" grand master Vestior broke the silent inside the room.

"You said that Zeke impregnated you and then ends the contract?" He asked me. "No, I still didn't know that I was pregnant that time when we end the contract" sagot ko at napabubtong hininga siya ng malalim.

"Tell me, what did you do Kuya Zeke that the twins are just your walking copies?" Sean asked Zeke. "What position? How many rounds? Where? What time? Nigh-" hindi na natapos ang sasabihin ni Sean ng bigla siyang suntukin sa tiyan ni Xana.

"Walang tigil nganga ka din no" sabi ni Carmella.