"Calm down, I know what will cheer you up!" Smarties grinned and grabbed my hand, leading me somewhere.

I threw my head back and groaned.

"That's what you said only a few hours ago and look where I am." I shruged. "Drunk and miserable." I concluded.

"Isn't it great?" He grinned.

"No!" I admitted.

We were coming towards a door. When we opened it, the music was different; louder and jumpier. There were girls everywhere, most of them half naked and even a few fully naked. Bottles and cups were thrown all over the place and there were circles of people everywhere. There weren't many people in the room, it felt very VIP.

"Stef, my man!" Someone shouted, coming towards us. Smarties stepped forward and they shook hands. Apperently we were VIP.

"And who is this?" The mystery guy asked, taking a step towards me. "She smells good." He said a little quiter, his eyes ranking up and down my body. I edged closer to Smarties.

"She is the new Luna. Luna as in the alphas mate." He clued, making the myserty guys eyes snap to my face. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the make of his neck with one hand and extending his other,"Uh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Luna."

"The pleasure is all mine." I giggled, taking his hand in mine and shaking it firmly, just like my papa taught me.

"What is this place?" I grinned, doing a full body circle so I could check out everything.

"This is the games room." He took my hand in his and started leading us to the middle. "We're just in time."

Before I could even ask, there was a loud clanking on glass, before a guy was stood on a table and telling everyone to 'shut the fuck up'.

Someone came to stand next to me and I grinned at Stacey enthusiastically, both our eyes disoriented, making it hard to see her properly.

"Okay, okay! We should all know how this goes, and if you don't, then these are the rules," There were a few whistles. "Everyone knows a little bit of beer pong, but in my game, you dare or you strip. So after every sip, you choose what you want to do. First one to back out looses! How far will you go?" He questioned in a shout, making everyone cheer, including myself.

"First two up!"

We had made two teams. One team stood on one side of the table, and another stood on the other side. As a team we came up with dares and good particles of clothing to remove. So far, the dares haven't been too bad and the only reason people have been losing is becasue they've been too afraid to take off their underwear.

I rolled my eyes, Pathetic. It's not like anyone was going to remember this tomorrow.

My whole team groaned when another one of our team mates backed out from goig butt naked. He was a dude! Who cares?! What I hated about this whole situation was that Smarties was on the other side of that table, beating all of out dumb players.

Werewolves really could handle their alcohol.

My body was being pushed and suddenly I was at the front of the table, making eye contact with an overly confident Smarties who had no shirt on. I rolled my eyes and went to back away.

"Scared, are we?" He challenged. I glared at him.

"No."

"Then where are you running to?"

I stood strongly across him, raising my chin.

"Who said I was running?" I inquired.

He shrugged carelessly before bouncing a ball across the table, the effect; making it land straight in one of my cups. I shrugged before downing it in less than 30 seconds, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.