"Hizashi!" I exclaimed, my face red with embarrassment. Shota merely rolled his eyes, pretending not to be a bit flustered at the suggestion.

"Well, that's our cue to leave," Shota grumbled as he led me out of the booth.

"Wait, I was just kidding!" Hiz tried to stop his best friend.

"Yeah, but I do actually wanna talk to my girlfriend about the training camp," he stated.

"That seems fair," Nemuri shrugged. "We'll see you two later!" She waved as we both walked away. I laughed at Hiz's disgruntled expression. As Shota and I walked away hand in hand, I began to feel a bit sad at the news he dropped on me.

"So, two weeks?" I looked up at him. Shota sighed, tightening his hold on my hand.

"Yeah, and with a bunch of problem children, too," he muttered. I stifled a chuckle at his comment before turning serious again.

"When do you leave?"

"In a few weeks."

"What? But that's so soon!"

"I know, I wish we had more time, but you know how it is," he pulled me into his side, giving me a kiss on top of my head.

"I guess we'll have to spend as much time together as possible before you leave," I faked a sad tone. Shota let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, bummer that we get to hang out," he looked down at me with a smirk.

"What should we do, then? We have dinner with my parents tonight, but what about right now? I mean, you don't have to teach for a few weeks, so might as well take advantage of that."

"Well, I promised to take you on actual dates now, so what do you wanna do?" I tapped my chin in thought at his words, thinking about the internal bucket list I had planned in my head. I've wanted to do all kinds of fun stuff with Shota ever since we became a couple, but now I was blanking on what I wanted to do. I didn't really wanna stay in, especially since he was leaving soon, so something outside would be ideal. That's when I got an idea.

"What about a walk on the beach? We can search for shells and stuff," I suggested hopefully. Shot leaned down to press a kiss to my cheek.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," he smiled. With that, we started to go back to his car. It was too far to walk and we both didn't feel like going fully into the water, so we didn't go back to pick up some swimsuits. "I don't think I've been to the beach in years, if at all," he commented.

"Really? You've lived here all your life and have never been to the beach?" I scoffed.

"Well, maybe when I was a kid, but I've never been much of a beach person," he shrugged.

"Oh, we don't have to do that, then!" I blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed at not thinking about his own feelings on the matter.

"No, I want to go. I'll go anywhere with you," he reached over to squeeze my hand. I blushed again, adjusting so that I could fully clasp his hand. The drive wasn't that long, so we soon were getting out of the car once again. As we walked to the sand, I began to get pretty hot. Maybe we should've went back to grab swim clothes. There were a few people milling about, some playing volleyball while some were splashing in the water. I took my sandals off, flexing my toes in the sand. I turned to look at Shota, who had a hair tie between his teeth while pulling his hair back into a bun.

My whole face went red as I watch him, forgetting how hot he looked with his hair up. The way his jaw clenched as he held the hair tie in his mouth certainly did not help. I gulped, not being able to look away as he twisted the hair tie in his black locks to hold it up. This way, I got to look at his whole face, everything from his gorgeous black eyes to his strong jaw. I didn't even realize he was trying to get my attention until he waved a hand in front of my face.