"Hey ! Where did you get that ?" She got up quickly and the little boy started running through the house.

Lukas looked at his cousin running after his friend while continuing to chew the remote control silently.

"Why are you running after Alvin ?" The little girl asked, clinging to Angela's leg.

"Can you spare me two seconds with your stupid questions ?" The blonde spat trying to shake her leg to get away from the girl.

The child's eyes fill with tears. "I am stupid ?"

"I said your questions were stupid. Not you. But if you can't tell the difference then yeah well you're stupid." Angela replied dryly as she snatched her hair brush from the hands of another child. "I literally bought the whole toy store ! Why do you guys touch anything but that !"

A soccer ball hit the back of her head hard and Angela gasped as she turned back to the little boy.

"Alvin !"

Meanwhile, Lottie was hiding in Angela's room. She was lying in bed and was on her phone. Looking up from time to time when she heard her girlfriend screaming from the living room.

But her peace was soon to be disturbed by a timid knock at the door.

A head poked out of  and the little girl made direct eye contact with Lottie.

She frowned. "What are you doing here ?"

The girl sniffled before bursting into tears.

"I'm sorry." Lottie said dropping her phone and slowly approaching. "Tell me what's wrong."

10 minutes later Angela finally managed to catch Alvin and neutralize him by putting cartoons on his iPad.

She was about to sigh in relief when she turned around and saw the mess the other kids were making while she was taking care of Alvin.

She turned pale and opted for a sigh of defeat. And she was not at the end of things.

"It's her !" A small voice exclaimed.

Angela spotted Lottie coming down the stairs with the little girl from earlier.

Lottie made a confused expression and pointed at her girlfriend. "Her ? She's the one who broke your heart ?"

"Yeah." She nodded, glaring at Angela from behind Lottie's leg.

"What-" The blonde shook her head. "What are you talking about ?"

"You said she was stupid." Said Lottie crossing her arms. "She's four. How can you say that to a child in love ?"

"She started it with her stupi-" She cleared her throat. "Her questions with no sense."

Lottie raised an eyebrow with a serious expression.

Angela rolled her eyes as she approached the two girls. "Fine."

"What's your name ?" She asked while kneeling in front of the little girl.

"Vada." She replied by pretending to be stern, taking the same expression as Lottie.