030. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 (2)

Start from the beginning

Matthew💕

Why are you nervous?

Me

Just for dinner

Matthew💕

Baby, I'll be ok ❤️

Me

Okay. ❤️

Read 12:34 PM

I decided to clean my room a bit to pass time. I made my bed, organized my vanity, and cleaned my bathroom.

Matt texted me at around 4:50 PM that he was on his way. I started to get really nervous now.

My mom had brought the mattress in my room just a few minutes ago, and I had just finished putting the blankets and pillows on it.

I walked downstairs to see my mom setting the table and my dad just finishing making dinner. "Is he almost here?" My mom asked. "Yeah, he's on his way." I nodded. My dad smiled at me.

"Could you guys take it easy on him? Like not overwhelm him with questions? I don't want to stress him out." I hesitantly asked. "Of course, honey." My mom smiled and side hugged me before walking back into the kitchen. My dad smiled purely and nodded. I felt a bit of relief.

A minute later I heard the doorbell ring. "Just, wait here." I told my parents before walking to the door. I opened it and saw Matt's smiling face.

I smiled softly back as he stepped inside. I closed the door and turned around to see him facing me. He was in his favorite black Ransom hoodie and baggy blue jeans, with his AirForce's. He had a backpack on which had his things in it.

"Hey." I smiled. Matt didn't say anything, he just grinned and stepped closer to me and embraced me. I hugged him back by his neck.

We let each other go a few seconds later. Matt kicked off his shoes and put them by the door. He turned back to face me and I gently placed a kiss on his lips before taking his hand and leading him up to my room.

We entered my room and Matt placed his bag on the floor. "My moms being annoying and making you sleep on the floor." I sighed. "Y/n, it's okay." Matt laughed.

Matt and I left my room a second later and walked into the kitchen. My dad was wiping up the counter while my mom was setting the food on the table. "Mom, dad, this is Matt." I smiled as Matt stood next to me.

My mom quickly turned her head and looked at Matt with a warm smile. She walked up to Matt with the same smile and embraced him in a hug. Matt hugged her back and they pulled away a second later. "Hello, sweetheart. It's so nice to meet you." My mom continued to smile. "It's nice to meet you too." Matt smiled back.

"He's very handsome." My mom whispered in my ear before walking back to the kitchen. My dad walked up to Matt. "It's nice to meet you, Matt." My dad smiled and Matt shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too." Matt smiled back. "Please, come sit." My dad said.

Matt smiled over at me before taking my hand. We walked to the table and sat next to each other with my parents across from us.

"Thank you guys, seriously, this looks amazing." Matt smiled. "You're welcome for dinner anytime, honey." My mom smiled back.

We all started eating. "So, Matt, what do you like to do?" My dad asked. "Well, my brothers and I recently just started a YouTube channel. It's going pretty well." Matt explained. "That's so cool. Are you close with your brothers? We love Nick, he's such a sweetheart." My mom asked.

"Very close." Matt smiled. We all chatted and laughed for a while until we had nothing else to talk about.

Matt and I stood up and Matt took my plate. "Thank you, baby." I smiled. Matt kissed my cheek and walked to the kitchen. I look at my mom and her face looked so happy. "He's such a good boyfriend." My mom whispered to me. I giggled. I know he is.

Matt returned to the table and helped my mom and dad carry the dishes to the kitchen. "Thank you, Matt. I appreciate it." My dad smiled. "No problem." Matt smiled and started to wash some dishes.

I smiled as I watched Matt help. He finished helping a few minutes later and walked over to me. I smiled brightly up at him. "What?" He chuckled. "You're amazing." I giggled. Matt smiled and placed a single kiss on my lips.

"We're going to go up to my room. See you guys tomorrow." I told my parents. "Alright, goodnight you two." My dad smiled.

We got up to my room and I changed in my bathroom while Matt changed in my room. Matt and I matched with blue and black plaid pajama pants. Matt wore a black t-shirt and I wore a black crop top.

I exited my bathroom and saw Matt sprawled out on his mattress on the floor. I giggled and Matt's head turned towards me. Matt smiled and stood up. "We look amazing." Matt grinned. I laughed and took Matt's hand and walked with him towards my body mirror.

I pulled out my phone and we took some mirror selfies together.

Time passed and Matt and I were cuddled up together on my bed watching a movie. My head was on his chest while he held me tightly against him. I heard a knock on the door and quickly looked up at Matt. "Go on your mattress." I whispered.

I quickly got off of Matt and he jumped onto his mattress. "Come in." I said. My mom opened the door and saw us on our separate beds. "You guys can sit on the same bed, just sleep in a separate one." My mom chuckled.

Matt smiled up at me then climbed back onto my bed. "Thank you, mom." I laughed. Matt pulled me back onto him. "We're going to sleep now. I'll see you two tomorrow." My mom smiled. "Goodnight." Matt smiled. My mom waved and walked out.

Matt and I immediately started laughing. I buried my face into Matt's chest to hopefully muffle the laughing. "Shhh!" Matt laughed.

Time passed and it was about 1 AM. Matt and I had just finished our second movie and I was half asleep on him, straddling him. "Do you want to go to sleep now?" Matt whispered as he rubbed my back. I nodded against his chest.

I rolled off of him and Matt slid off of my bed and into his. I got under my covers and turned off my lamp. "Goodnight, baby." I whispered. "Goodnight." Matt whispered back.

It was only a few minutes later when I started to crave Matt's touch. It felt so empty without him in my bed. And it pained me knowing he was right there. "Matt?" I asked quietly. "Yeah?" He responded. "Can you please come in my bed?" I asked.

"Babe, your parents didn't want us to share a bed." Matt sighed. "Please." I whined. It was silent for a second until I heard Matt moving.

I felt my covers lift up as my mattress dipped beside me. I smiled and turned around to face Matt. I wrapped my arms around his warm body and buried my face in the crook of his neck. Matt kissed my head as I felt his smile against it.

Matt wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep minutes later.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 77𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)•

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸