040. 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙

Start from the beginning

Matt and I finished getting ready about twenty minutes later. I finished with some red lipstick and perfume.

I glued the little vampire teeth to my canines then helped Matt with his.

"Baby, these teeth feel weird!" Matt whined as I was putting on my red heals. "But it makes up the whole costume!" I frowned. "Fine, okay." Matt smiled.

I took Matt's hand and we headed to the car with Nick and Chris.

I got in the passenger and let Chris connect his phone to the aux. Matt reached his hand over the glove box and rested his hand on my thigh.

We drove to the party and got out of the car once we arrived.

It was a pretty large party. Nick and Chris ran ahead inside, leaving me and Matt.

I held onto Matt's arm as we walked towards the house. "You look so good." Matt smiled down at me. "So do you." I smiled back up at him.

We entered the house and immediately 3 of Matt's friends hurried up to him. "Hey, Matt! Glad you made it." One of the guys dapped him up while I stood there still holding onto his arm.

"Hey guys. Uh, this is my girlfriend Y/n." Matt smiled at me. I waved and smiled. "Hey." I said.

"Damn, you guys look so cool." The other guy said. I smiled. "Thank you."

I noticed the other guy standing close behind the other two had his eyes locked on me. I tried to ignore him and focus on Matt, but he was freaking me out too much I had to get away.

Matt was talking away with them as I gently pulled on his sleeve. Matt bent down a bit so I could speak in his ear.

"Hey, I'm going to get a drink. Do you want anything?" I asked. "Oh. I can come with you, babe." Matt raised his eyebrows at me.

"No, no, it's okay, stay with your friends and talk. I'll get you a drink." I forced a smile. "Are you sure?" Matt asked with a sparkle in his eye.

I nodded with a smile. "Okay, get me a Pepsi." Matt smiled and kissed my cheek. "Okay." I smiled back and quickly kissed him before walking off.

Matt turned back to his friends and continued talking.

"Shit, Matt, your girlfriends hot as fuck." The guy behind the two spoke up as he watched me leave. "Bro, Luke, not cool." One of the other guys hit his stomach gently.

Matt glared at Luke as his jaw clenched. Knowing another guy here was interested in his girl made him really annoyed.

"Hey, I mean, you got pretty lucky. I mean with those tits and that ass, I don't know how you pulled her." Luke added with a smirk.

Matt's fists clenched, he wanted nothing more but to punch this guy in the face right now, but he didn't want to ruin my night.

He was gut wrenched in disgust from the way this guy was talking about me.

"Matt?" I asked. Matt turned his head from hearing the sweet tone of my voice. He immediately relaxed his body and loosed his jaw the second he saw my sweet face.

"You okay?" I whispered. Matt nodded and took the Pepsi out of my hand with a smile.

He wrapped his free hand around my waist and pulled me really close to him. "We're gonna go, see you guys later." Matt said quickly and we walked off.

I quickly stopped Matt as we entered the kitchen. I met his eyes and set our drinks on the counter.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Why did we leave so quickly?" I asked softly, brushing a strand of hair away from Matt's face.

"One of the guys there was being fucking disgusting about you." Matt sighed. I looked down at my shoes then met his eyes again.

"It's okay, he's gone now." I softly smiled. "It's not okay, Y/n, he shouldn't freely talk like that about you, I mean about any girl in general too." Matt looked genuinely upset.

I frowned at him softly. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about, I'm sorry." Matt frowned back and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Matt leaned in closer to my face and softly pressed his lips against mine and kissed me. I slowly kissed him back as he smiled.

"I love you." Matt spoke against my lips. "I love you too." I giggled.

"Now, let's go have fun." Matt grabbed my hands and smiled. I nodded and we hurried off together.

We did every activity we could, we got such cute photos together in the Photo Booth and many compliments on our costume.

We ate so much candy I thought my teeth were going to rot. And danced until we couldn't walk anymore.

We finally found Nick and Chris and headed to the car.

We drove home, all in comfortable silence and arrived back at the house at around 10PM.

There were still many kids out, desperate for every piece of candy they could get.

Matt and I walked into the house hand in hand, and grabbed the small candy bowl from the kitchen and turned on the porch lights and waited.

Matt was sitting on the couch on his phone while I waited close by the window for a kid. Soon, a little kid in a pirate costume walked up to the door.

"Matt! There's a kid!" I quickly turned to him and smiled. Matt smiled back and slowly got up and walked over to me.

We answered the door and the little kid smiled brightly up at us. "Trick or treat!" He said. I looked at Matt in awe and Matt handed the kid some candy.

"You guys look really cool." The kid smiled. "Thank you!" Matt and I said in sync.

The kid ran off to his mom and we closed the door and waited for the next kid.

A few minutes later another kid showed up right as Chris came downstairs in his pjs.

"Matt! Another." I giggled Matt smiled as the kid walked up to the door. This boy looked about 3 in a little monkey onsie.

"Oh my god, he's so cute, Matt!" I smiled. Matt rolled his eyes and smiled as he opened the door.

"Trick or treat!" The boy said. Chris poked his head around the corner and saw the little boy in the costume and immediately ran over and grabbed the bowl out of my hands.

"Chris!" I laughed. "Y/n! He's a little monkey!" Chris smiled at me. "Yes, but-" I was cut off by Matt's laughter.

Chris handed the kid practically the whole entire bowl of candy, almost overflowing the kids bucket.

The boy giggled and waved at Chris and hurried away to his family. "Chris! You just gave the kid like all of our candy." I sighed as I shut the door.

"And? That was the best costume I've seen all night." Chris shrugged with a smile.

I sighed as Chris walked away with a grin.

I turned to Matt and he chuckled. "Come on, let's watch a movie." Matt took my hand.

"Fine." I giggled and walked with Matt to his room.

I took off my makeup and changed into a pair of shorts and one of my boyfriends hoodies, as Matt changed as well.

We climbed into bed and cuddled close together, my head on Matt's chest.

We chose a Halloween movie to watch and cuddled together for the rest of the night, occasionally saying I love you.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 135𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸