024. 𝐴𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

Start from the beginning

Chris has never been jealous of Matt, but there are moments where they slightly argue over me. It's mainly on who's bed do I sleep in while I'm there. Nick never really cares who's bed I sleep in, he's just happy I'm there.

It's always, "Well I'm the boyfriend." Or "Well I'm the best friend." It gets annoying at times but it's never been a huge problem.

I was over at the boy's house today because Matt had invited me over. We were cuddled up inside of Matt's bed, just giggling and talking. "Okay, wait what about that time in the Wendy's drive thru?" I giggled into Matt's chest. "Babe, come on!" Matt shouted placing a pillow over his face.

I laughed even harder. Matt threw the pillow onto the ground and looked down at me. I looked up at him with a wide grin. "What?" He chuckled. "Nothing." I responded. I immediately started laughing and Matt joined.

We finally calmed down and Matt looked down at me again with his icy blue eyes. It's hard to believe sometimes that he's mine. He tilted my chin up with his fingers and gently kissed me. I fell into the kiss immediately. Matt deepened the kiss which forced us both to smile. A second later Chris bursted through the door. "Y/n!-" He shouted. I quickly pulled away from Matt as my head jolted to the door.

Chris quickly turned around. "What the fuck!" He shouted. "Oh, my eyes!" He yelled again. "Oh grow up, Christopher!" Matt shouted as I snorted. "What did you want, Chris?" I asked. "Nick just said you were here so I came to see if you wanted to watch a movie?" Chris asked as he slowly turned around.

I looked back down at Matt and saw he was already looking at me. Matt then nodded with a shrug. "Sure, we'll be out in a minute." I answered. Chris nodded and closed the door.

I started to crawl off of Matt but he pulled me back down to him by my hips. "Matt, we need to go." I chuckled. "Can't we just watch a movie in here." He asked softly. "Babe, I love you but I don't want to leave Chris hanging." I said apologetically as I ran a hand through Matt's hair, moving it away from his face. "Fine." He sighed. "What if I sleep in here with you tonight and we watch a movie just us tonight? Hm?" I asked to hopefully make it up to him. "Fine, alright." I watched as a smile grew across Matt's lips.

I quickly pecked his lips then crawled successfully off of him. I went into his dresser and stole a hoodie then walked out of Matt's room to the living room with Matt trailing behind me.

I plopped down next to Chris on the corner of the couch. "What're we watching?" I asked. "You'll see." Chris grinned. "Alright then." I giggled.

Matt ran to the bathroom while Chris and I waited for him. "I'm fucking freezing." Chris cursed and got up and grabbed a blanket and returned to his same spot. He set the blanket over himself then placed the other half over me. "Thank you." I smiled. Matt returned to the living room and stopped in front of Chris and I and stared.

Matt quickly slumped down close next to me so our arms and shoulders were touching. He rested his legs over mine and slid his hand under the blanket and placed it on my thigh as I placed one of my hands on top of his. Matt rubbed little circles with his thumb on my thigh.

Chris pressed play on the movie and suddenly turned on his side and pulled me closer to him and rested his head on my chest. I was a little concerned with Chris's sudden movement, we hardly ever cuddle. We only cuddle if one of us is having a hard time or if Chris is feeling clingy. And it's odd for us to cuddle, especially when Matt is around because I'm literally dating Matt.

I leaned my head down towards Chris's ear to ask if he was okay. "Hey, you okay?" I whispered, moving his hair away from his ear. "Yeah? Why?" He whispered back. "We just never cuddle." I whispered hesitantly. "Oh. I just want to, is that okay?" Chris asked. "Yeah, of course." I giggled and wrapped my arms around him as he fell into my touch.