"You okay?" Morgan asked.

"That was a lot," I admitted.

"You'll get used to it," he said, kissing the top of my head gently. Andrew got in the car and we drove away from the crowded airport.

"Andrew, do you have any snacks?" I said, quietly fighting nausea.

"Of course, Mrs. Wallen," he answered, handing me a cute little basket filled with snacks.

"I told you, please, call me Aubrey," I said, taking the basket.

"I like Mrs. Wallen, I think it has a nice ring to it," Morgan said, winking at me. "What do you think, Andrew?"

"Sure does, Mr. Wallen," he answered politely. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't drag him into your antics," I said, defending poor Andrew. Morgan chuckled.

The rest of the drive went by quickly and before I realized it, Andrew was pulling into the driveway leading to Lesli's house. We got out of the car and Morgan got Ellie out of her carseat, carrying her to the house.

"Hi, mom!" Morgan yelled as we walked in.

"Morgan Cole Wallen," Lesli yelled from the otherside of the house. "You have some nerve! Bringing home the perfect woman to screw it all up in the span of a week?! I don't know what I have done to the Lord to-" she stopped speaking as soon as her eyes met mine.

"Hi, Lesli," I smiled.

"Grandma Lesli!!" Ellie yelled, running into her arms.

"Hi, baby," Lesi said, picking her up and covering her face in little kisses. She turned back to me.

"Oh, honey! Isn't this the best surprise," she said, pulling me in for a hug. "I am so happy that you found it in your heart to forgive my idiotic son," she joked, slapping the back of Morgan's head.

"Hey!" he complained. I giggled.

"Aren't you stunning? You look like you're glowing," she complimented, smiling at me.

"Thank you," I mumbled shyly.

"You don't notice anything?" Morgan asked her. She looked at him confused.

"It's still early, it doesn't really show when I have a sweater on," I told him. She opened her mouth and quickly covered it with her hand.

"No way! Aubrey, don't let him mess with me like that," she said, tearing up. "Are you for real?!" she asked. I nodded and smiled at her. "I'm gonna be a grandma again?"

"You're gonna be a grandma again," Morgan confirmed. She quickly wiped the tears of joy streaming down her face.

"Does that mean you're gonna move here, honey?" she asked, obviously excited.

"Well, nothing's set in stone yet, but we are going to go look at houses in Nashville tomorrow," I smiled.

"Oh, I need to sit down," she said, putting her hand on her chest. "You two kids are gon' give me a heart attack," she joked, putting Ellie down and catching her breath. Morgan chuckled. "Oh, stop laughing, you. You got lucky," she told him, slapping his shoulder playfully. "Has he been treating you well?" She asked me. I nodded, giggling.

"Like a princess, I swear," I smiled

"Good. That's how pregnant women should be treated."

"I'm buying her a house!" He said, defending himself.

"You oughta buy her a ring too," she said, creating a slightly awkward silence.

"Where's Boots?" He asked, looking around for his dog, which I secretly thought was to save me from an awkward conversation.

"Dad took her hunting with him," she replied.

"Couldn't wait for me?"

"Boy, you got some nerves. Didn't even call before showing up and now you're complaining that he's gone hunting without you?" He chuckled and I yawned.

"Are you tired, baby?" He asked softly.

"Kind of," I said. "All this moving around got to me."

"Go lay down," he said gently. "I'll watch Ellie."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded and gave me a gentle peck on the lips. I smiled and thanked him quickly before heading to his room and laying down on the king size bed. I checked my phone quickly and opened my facebook. The first thing I saw on my feed sent shivers down my spine.

"Country Singer Morgan Wallen Spotted Traveling With Pregnant Girlfriend a Few Weeks After Being Caught Kissing Mystery Girl In Front of His Nashville Home"

------------------------------

I hope you all had a blessed day!

XO

LadyBug