♡◇☆~1~☆◇♡

I crept to the room bowser was caged in because of two things. One, I was bored and wanted to cause trouble, and honestly? the second reason is that I pity him, he did all this for his wopsided view on love. He probably Doesn't know how love works at all...
My thoughts were broken because I had arrived at his.... cage room? Jail? I don't know, but when I gone in the room I gasped (He also did) he is so adorable when he is small!!! I rushed over to the cage and sat down, in turn he sat down in a relaxed but sad fashion with his hands propped on his knees, his back against the cage, Not facing me but at the piano. His hair catching a gust of wind, he looked down but couldn't fully because of his spiked collar.
"I said, why are you here." He sighed his voice skweeky and high i inwardly lauged, I must of not noticed him speaking.
"Oh sorry, I'm just here on my own free will.." he looked back at me with a shocked look on his face. And stayed like that for a few seconds before he said one word...
"Why?" He must not get alot of visitors.. I smiled.
"I came here cause I was bored and wanted to meet you." His expression turned sorrowful.
"Oh so that's why. I'm only a second thought to everyone now, even a human... wait, a human! How are you here? I had not seen you around before." His expression once changed again to a curious one, thank goodness. He also sat to face me now.
"How? Let me tell you, so it started when I was born but I'm going to go ahead to when I first saw an essence of the mushroom kingdom.. at the battle, and must I say you looked amazing. " a smile crept on his face, he must have not noticed he was smiling because when he did, his expression turned flat. " until the brothers got the super star, at least thats what I think it's called.. and had beaten you and fed you a mushroom so you became tiny. I couldn't believe it at the time, two plumers beating you? It must have been luck!"his expression changed multiple times as I talked.." I wanted to see the world for myself so I went through the pipe, and arrived at your castle. At the time I didn't know it was yours so I knocked at the gate and no one answered, surprisingly it was unlocked. When i stepped in it was caos ther-" bowser became full of fury. He was red and smoke was coming out of his nose, he looked quite scary even though he was tiny.
"FOOLS!" His roar boomed around the room even though he was tiny, it was loud. A toad came to the room and told him to shut up which turned into a heated argument, i hid behind the door hoping not to be seen and sushed bowser, not making a sound (like this because I can't describe it 👆 but turned abit.) He did as I asked and did not mention me, or look at me. Or maybe he hadn't noticed because he was so focused with the argument and it didn't cross his mind, finally the toad decided it was enough and shut the door. I smiled and looked at bowser

*okay thats enough for now, さよ野良!(i hope that says bye in Japanese) *