A dream?

As i drifted away into a nice slumber my imaginations and dreams merged together.
I found myself walking in a meadow filled with flowers swaying in the gentle breeze. The rays of the sun shining through the leaves of the trees.

Hand in hand, I and Sodo walked further into the beautiful landscape our laughter filling the air as we shared stories of our past and dreams for our future

As the day melted into twilight the sky transformed into a canvas of vibrant colours.
Lost in my thoughts I failed to notice my shoelaces getting loose. Suddenly my foot caught on my shoelace and before i could regain my balance I fell forward, Taking Sodo down with me.
With a symphony of laughter we landed in the soft grass my heart filling with love as i listened to Sodo's laughter.

As the stars emerged in the darkening sky and the gentle breeze swayed through the leaves of the trees leaving a soft rustling sound . In that moment time seemed to slow down and the world around us slowly faded, leaving just the two of us in this pretty landscape.

Sodo with his playful eyes and a gentle smile gazed at me with such affection my heart fluttered as my stomach filled with a thousand butterflies.
With a soft warm hand he pushed away a strand of hair the wind had moved into my face.
His touch was like a soft melody sending shivers down my spine.

He then lowered himself beside me his head resting on my chest.
In a hushed voice filled with love Sodo uttered "I love you my dear~" making my heart swell with an overwhelming adoration.
I couldn't help but respond with a soft chuckle "not as much as I love you"

As the night went on we danced in the moonlight the music that was put on earlier adding a touch of magic to the moment.
Each step, each movement, we were perfect together.

As I woke from the dream the lingering sensation of love and joy stayed with me. It all felt so real like all of this really happened.
The memories of laying down in the field, his head on my chest, and all the love and affection left me with a smile on my face.

A momentary confusion washed over me, this dream felt so vivid, so real it made me question the events of yesterday.
Did Sodo really ask me out? Or was it all a part of my imagination...