Chapter 29 - S'embrasser

Start from the beginning

"JESUS Matt!" I say putting my hand on my chest to calm my heartbeat. He chuckles and walks around to my side of the counter. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards his chest and I am engulfed in his scent.

"Good morning," He mumbles into my hair. I laugh.

"Good morning to you too," I say back to him while I wrap my arms around his waist so I can hug him better.

"When did you get up?" He asked me.

"Around 5 AM," I say into his shirt that smelled like old spice. SO GOOD.

"Wow you got up early," He says.

"Yeah didn't intend to, just did. What time is it now?" I ask him.

"I think it's like 6:30 or something," He says. I nod my head.

"Why are you so up this early?" I ask him. We were still hugging each other but it wasn't awkward and I liked just hugging him. I laid my head on his chest and his arms tightened around my waist.

"Same reason as you, I didn't mean to. I came down here to look for food but I found something better," He said looking at me. I blushed. He thought I was better than food. Food is hard to compete with. I laughed to try and cover up my blush but he saw it. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch.

"Matt put me down," I whisper yell. I wasn't sure if the other guys were up yet.

"Don't worry you and I are the only people actually awake and I think we have some time before everyone else comes down," He says as he drops me on the couch and then crawls on it next to me. He wraps me in his arms and we lie there spooning. It was honestly the greatest feeling ever. Cuddling with Matt. It felt amazing, he was so warm. I was probably freezing but whatever.

"We can't stay here forever as much as I would like because our flight leaves at 8:55 so by 7 all the guys need to be up," I tell Matt.

"I know but for now let's just enjoy this," He says and kisses my temple. His arms tighten around my waist and I snuggle closer to him. He hadn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend but I wasn't going to rush his decision. I hoped he would ask but I cannot know for sure whether or not he will. Matt continued to give me kisses on my cheeks, jawline, and temple the entire time we cuddled. Eventually I turned around so I was facing him. I stroked his cheeks with my fingers and just stared at his face. He was beautiful. I know that isn't a word most people would use to describe someone but I was going to use it. We just lay there staring into each other's eyes and doing nothing else. His hands had rested on the small of my back and mine were around his neck and we just lay there staring at each other.

Until finally he broke the staring contest. He kissed me. His lips crashed on mine and I wasn't overwhelmed I wanted it to happen. I kissed him back passionately. This kiss held hunger and need but not lustful hunger or need the more intimate kind of need. The need to be with the person. Not in a sexual way but you just always want to be with this person, you don't want to leave their side. However that doesn't mean a few sexual things didn't happen. Matt eventually rolled us over so that he was on top of me. Of course we weren't going to have sex on his parent's couch in his house with his parents, my brother, and eight other guys in the house. However that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves a bit. Matt kissed down my jawline and on my neck. I could tell he wanted to leave marks but knew he would get marks of his own from Cameron if he did. I pressed myself close to him. The need to just connect with him, touch him was overpowering. His hands were rubbing my waist underneath my sweater and it felt amazing. However I pushed Matt away and listened when I thought I heard a noise. I sat up and just waited for a sound.