chap 3

Author's pov

Meerab's parents came and saw her

Anwar - Meerab are u fine ... Ya Allah tume toh bhot chot aayi hai

 Ya Allah tume toh bhot chot aayi hai

Meerab - no dad ... I'm fine don't worry

Anwar - but Meerab...how did it happen??

Meerab tells her parents what happened...just then

???- Murtasim!! Murtasim!!!

Meerab - Murtasim is in this room

??? - you .... because of you this happened right!!

meerab-  no aunty ....

???- you wait I will meet Murtasim and come ...

(???) She goes to meet Murtasim....

???- Murtasim !!
Murtasim -- maa Begum

Maa Begum- Murtasim how are ... How did this happen.... This all happened because of that girl right??Mera baccha..... Is it paining a lot...

Murtasim - maa Begum...I'm fine and no it is not because of that girl ... It's my mistake also ....( He explained to her mother what happened) ...

Meanwhile....

Meerab and her parents were talking when ... Murtasim's father came ... <Sadiq >

He saw Anwar and went to him and said

Sadiq- assalamualaikum Anwar ... Seeing you after so long ... How are you ...

Anwar - walikum assalam...Sadiq ... I'm fine and how are you ... How come you are here ...

Sadiq - I'm fine ... I came to see Murtasim... He actually got into an accident...... Ooo Meerab ... What happened to ... ...

Anwar - okk ... So Murtasim is your son??

Sadiq - yes ... Don't tell me Meerab and Murtasim got into an accident...??

Anwar - yes

Sadiq - ....ok. Meerab how are you ... Ziyada toh nahi lagi na ...

Meerab - no uncle... I'm fine ...but Murtasim got too much hurt 🤕

( Anwar and Sadiq are friends from childhood...but they got separated...
They both have promised each other...to get their kids married )

When haya comes running.... To Sadiq and asks

Haya - where is Murtasim??

Sadiq - he is in this room ....

Haya went to Murtasim's room ... And saw him

She went near him and said

Haya - Murtasim are you fine .... You have got so  badly hurt 🤕... Is that because of that girl who is standing outside..?

Murtasim - no haya it's not Because of her ... It's our boths mistake....

Haya - ok ... I will get you some soup to drink.... You might be hungry na ...

Haya goes to bring Murtasim soup ... Maa Begum sat next to Murtasim...

Sadiq and Anwar both were talking to eachother and laughing.... They were happy meeting eachother after along time ....

Meerab's mother took  Meerab to  park ...which was in front of hospital...so that she can feel better...

_________ to be continued ____________

Sorry guys I was busy a little from few days ... So i couldn't write story ....
But don't worry I will try to upload a new  chapter every week maybe 2 chapters in a week

If you like this chapter then vote ...and
If you have any idea 💡 what i should write for next chapter... Plz say me

Thank you 😊