The Green forest calmly Accompanied by the wind. Strangely its very calm despite of everything that's happening. He could feel his knuckles cracking, the smell of grass touching his nose and the sound of Leaves rustling along the wind.

He Gasped, opening his eyes and jolting up a Stick almost Hit his Forehead. Pointing right on his face He looked up and Blinked to see a girl with Raven hair and Wearing a Grey Hanfu "good you're awake. I was waiting for you to regain consciousness" She spoke calmly, throwing away the bamboo stick and now looking at him.

She remained sitting on a Rock, He looked around, Red Robes dangling up the trees and bamboos, he could hear faint danglings too. Soothing to hear it with the wind "are you Okay now?" She spoke, snapping the young boy back he nods "Uh. Yeah. I'm-I'm okay" he nodded again, Standing up and dusting himself she then stood up and glance to him "Well then Follow me. The Master wishest to see you" She said, and leads the way walking inside the large Stone Gates Mk Raised a brow, not complaining but simply following behind the Mysterious Girl.

"Hey miss uh...I haven't seen my Friends around and we kinda got seperated....again-but! Uh-"

"Have you seen a pig guy with a rake? Or um a Glasses Guy that looks so smart? How about a Girl with a cool as sword? oooor a Blue Giant?"

He Grinned, buy the girl remained silent as she walked. The long hallway remained dark that only the Torches could Give light, The murals of the God's was Carved up. Something that gave MK shivers.

"How about a Monk?"

He blurted, and that stopped the girl 'gotcha' He Grinned, hope Blooming in his Chest "so you saw Master Tripitaka!" He Gasped, but then she continued on walking. Mk followed suit "Wait! Okay that's cool! How about a Girl? Wearing orange clothing and her eyes color in gold?" He Rambled, but then stopped once the girl opened the door revealing a large area.

"Woah...."

"I can't Tell you everything exactly but the Master will."

She Nods, she held no harm or Killing intent to this young boy but She did hear a few Things from her Master "this is the temple of the Tilted moon and three stars" she smiled, welcoming the young boy in and Closing the doors "only few are lucky to be selected and become A student under the Teachings of the Great Master Subodhi" She said and Mk stared at the Whole scene.

There's a lot of students here, from young to adults and maybe even teenagers. Training to Master their skills and also studying "the Master Has honed Powerful Sages for Many years. And all of them are under his teachings" She exclaimed.

"Master Subodhi....so this must be the place where Monkey king learned it all!"

"His...His abilities"

He Grinned, Looking around the place, weapons Displayed on the walls and Books Stacked perfectly and so are Scrolls "Monkey king....-right!" He Gasped, remembering his mentor.

"Where's Master Subodhi? I need to see him. It's really important!"

"I-well-"

"Woooow now who the Fuck is this Shortie?"

Standing infront of them, The girl Sighs while Mk snapped his head to the two Boys who's around his age "some Fresh tuna you are and asking The Acolyte here about the Master." The boy scoffed, but Mk being Mk only Frowned "you really think you're worthy to see Master subodhi?" He snarled, Glancing Back to the girl she only Shaked her head as if telling him to not pick a fight.