Chapter 40{you're a fucking horrible mother}

Raven's pov

It's been a week since daisy disappeared.
It's been a week since daisy sent leo that message. Everybody is panicking we're looking for her everywhere. We hired the most talented hackers to heck his phone cause he told Daisy's mom that he has found his wife so she shouldn't worry. Her mom is a mess she keeps blaming herself. Which I think it's her fault I mean she told us that daisy kept telling her that david is harassing her but she choose to believe a men instead of your daughter who does that?.

But I'm also at fault she tried to talk to me but I was ignoring her. "Don't do that little sis"leo said giving me a beer."I failed her leo what if she's dead you heard the police that he killed 13 young girls claiming they're his wife. But they never got him arrested cause he always escapes"i cried."don't think like that she's your strong petite remember and she said in that text it's not your fault she's sorry and she loves so she will be strong for you and you also need to be strong for her"leo said.

"We found a lead!"the hacker and the private investigator shouted. I quickly rushed to them."It's abandoned city but we don't know which house  they're in"
He said. "We'll go and search each and every house till we find her."I said. " we can't search one hundred thousand houses"he said. "I don't know why I can't get a closer look it's like something is stopping us from seeing the house they're in"he said.

"Let's try sending the drone"the private investigator.they took the drone and went outside. Daisy's aunt got out of her car and dhe rushed to us."did you find her tell me you find her''she said. "No"
Her mother answered. "You what I told you about David!!I told you he looks suspicious.i begged you to take care of your daughter and listen to her if she says something!!" Daisy's aunt shouted.

"I know and I'm sorry!"her mom shouted. "I don't fucking care about your sorry unless your sorry is going to bring my baby back!"she Shouted at Daisy's mom."Look I know you need models k can find you one. As for daisy don't worry she will be strong we need her as your model-"she didn't even finish her sentence cause her sister slapped her hard making everybody widening they're eyes.

"You're a fucking horrible mother you're the worst mom I have ever seen"she spat
Making Daisy's mom to cry. I think it finally clicked to her how horrible she was to her daughter.