10: 🌌❤️Amateur Flirt❤️🌌

Start from the beginning

Every time someone tried to hit on him, Mu Qing got an uncomfortable feeling in his chest. Maybe he just couldn't find the right girl yet. But he wouldn't be too upset if he didn't find one.

"Is there an issue?"

"No, of course not! Well- there is a customer from another table that had asked me to pass you this note.." She handed him a little sticky note shaped like a heart while pointing to the table.

He looked at the note and read it aloud. "I see you like tasting food. If you'd like, I could give you a few ideas of things you could taste." The waitress went red as the black haired man stared at the note unamused but weirded out.

Looking back at the table she pointed at, Mu Qing tried to make out the person sitting on there. Sadly, due to the table's angle, he could only make out an arm.

He noticed the arm having a tattoo of an arrow. However, seeing that the arm was thick- no, it was muscularly-thick - he doubted that it was a lady.

(He isn't claiming that women can't be muscular. The arm just very noticeably belonged to a male)

..Interesting.

"Thank you for passing me this note. I will make sure to deal with it later." And with that, the waitress walked away.

Could it have been someone who wants to prank Mu Qing? In any case, they are not doing a good job. He crushes the paper with his hand and returns to his laptop.

-

Mu Qing enters the cafe for the second time since yesterday. He thinks he could get used to this cafe, as long as it doesn't get too popular or overcrowded.

Ordering the same thing as yesterday, Mu Qing sits down at his assigned table based on the number written on the check.

Once more, he pulls out his laptop to start working on his schoolwork when the same waitress from yesterday came up to him. It did not look like she had his order.

"I‐" She took a deep breath from running around. "My apologies for bothering you, sir."

"It's no issue. What is the matter?"

She pulled out a sticky note, akin to the one from a day ago.

"The customer.. from yesterday! They asked me to pass you this note."

Mu Qing grabbed the note from her hand. Whoever this fool really is, they are very determined to get Mu Qing's attention.

He read it aloud once more. "Have we ever attended the same high school? I could have sworn we had chemistry together." He frowns.

"These lines are really overused.. But at least it's better than the one from yesterday."

"If you are uncomfortable, I could ask them to leave our cafe." The waitress asked, almost whispering as if she was afraid of being heard.

Does Mu Qing want her to stop this mysterious figure? On one hand, he wouldn't have to bother with trying to find peace any longer. On the other hand, Mu Qing was very curious about who the person behind the failing flirting is.

With a long sigh, Mu Qing responded. "No need. I would like to see where this escalates to." Curiosity really got the better of him.

The waitress nodded and went back to do her labour.

-

It was dark and raining when Mu Qing decided to leave the place. Loosing the track of time, he managed to miss his bus, leaving him with no other choice than to run to his apartments.