Entry #25- Scoutings and Acceptance

Start from the beginning

Jisoo prepared breakfast for everyone and called them over to eat with her. After Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo left, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa all moved into Jisoo's apartment not wanting to leave Jisoo all alone.

Jisoo- Lisa yah!!! Jennie ah!!!! Rosie!!!!

Jennie + Rosé + Lisa- coming Unnie!!

Jennie- how are guys settling over there??

Jisoo turned around after setting the table to the the three girls talking to someone on the phone. She immediately knew who it was and ran over to talk to whoever was on the phone.

Jisoo- NAYEON AH!!!!

Nayeon- SOOYAA UNNIEEE!!!!

Jennie- geez shut up!! We're right here.

Jisoo- you hush!! Go eat the three of you and let me talk to my sisters!!

Rosé- yes ma'am.

While Jennie, Rosé and Lisa all eat their breakfast, Jisoo sits on the couch and talks with Nayeon.

Jisoo- how are you Nayeonie?!

Nayeon- just about the same. But it's fulfilling so no complaints.

Jisoo- how's Momo and Jihyo?

Nayeon- they're good too. They're taking a nap right now after the long night.

Jisoo- are you guys eating properly?

Nayeon- (chuckles) yes Unnie. We have our 3 meals everyday with a few snacks in between.

Jisoo- good!!

Nayeon- how are you Unnie?

Hearing this question Jisoo went silent. She would be lying if she said she was fine. She just wanted time to reverse to that Valentine's Day and freeze so that she wouldn't have to move on from that time with Jin. She missed him. She missed him terribly and wanted to run to him, to hug him, to tell him that everything that she said was a lie, she was only protecting him from the suffering that was going to come from Hwan chul. She didn't know the man but she cursed him for being the cause of her and Jin's separation again. They were just getting closer to each other and that idiot just had to ruin it.

Nayeon- Unnie??

Jisoo- huh??

Nayeon- it'll be ok.

Jisoo- will he ever forgive me?

Nayeon- if he listened the first time when you were innocent then he'll listen again. Just—

Jisoo- not now....

Nayeon- I gotta go now Unnie. I miss you!! Bye love you!!

Jisoo- love you too!!

Jisoo ends the call and puts the phone down on the couch while leaning her head back on the headrest of the couch. She heaves a big sigh and closes her eyes hoping that when she opens them it'll all just be a bad dream that she can be free of. But it didn't work. Jennie tapped her on her shoulder making her open her eyes and stare back at the latter.

Jennie- Unnie I'll be late today, I took an extra shift. Don't wait up for me.

Jisoo- I'll have dinner ready for you.

Jennie- Unnie please!! This is going to badly affect your health!!

Jisoo- caring for you guys is never going to affect my health.

Jennie- you have bags under your eyes!!! Please just listen to me—

Jisoo- no you listen to me. I'm your Unnie and I decided what's good for me and all of you. You say you're ok but I know you're not. If you were you wouldn't be this expressionless. I know you Jen. Scream, cry heck even curse out but don't keep it bottled within you!!