I turn to see Hoshi, who is staring at the jeans in his hands with a baffled expression.

"Dussault and bloodline jeans, collab, and balenciaga shoes. Are you insane, Noona? Are you trying to empty your bank account?" Hoshi said with an exaggerated expression.

"Just like Hao said, I'm trying to be your sugar mom, and if you don't like it, the receipt is inside. You can go to Spain and ask for a refund," she laughed, seeing their surprised expression.

"By the way, I saw these while I'm shopping, and you came into my mind. Here, take this Sargadelos tea set."

"This is too much, Noona."

"No, it's my way of showing gratitude towards you guys." They might be idols, but they are kids at heart. The four of them are too busy taking pictures of the gift that they received.

"Can we post this?" Hoshi asking permission is such a cutie.

"Yes, but never tag or mention me.Now, put that aside so you can start eating," I said as I showed them to the table.

They put their gift up on my couch, like it's something so fragile. Soon, my kitchen, which was quiet, will be filled with talking and laughing.

"How's the competition?" Shua asked.

"She won, of course. We were like crazy when we watched it last time." Hoshi really could be extra sometimes.

"We were watching it secretly, and whenever we would scream, the member would give us a weird look," Hao said while eating the food heartily.

"We're like proud daddies watching you receive that trophy; we even treated the boys and staff and ate outside. They were all wondering why we were treating them." Cheol is smiling as he reminisces about that moment.

My heart melted with their thoughtfulness. I came in angry at my boss's betrayal, but I gained friendship from these idols. Hearing their stories made me a bit sad; they had to sacrifice their youth to be able to reach this. They weren't able to travel, have fun, and do whatever they liked because they needed to train and follow strict rules, but seeing how successful they are now really paid off those endless years of training.

Soon, the four of them were full and had asked permission to go to their room to take a shower, but they did promise that they would come back for dessert.

I just finished washing the dishes when Cheol came back, followed by Jeonghan, who looks like he is out of battery. I feel so nervous and cold that I forget how to speak.

"Kai, we still have food, right? I want to feed this lazy boy," Cheol said, dragging Han behind him.

"Yes. You guys can heat it in the oven. I also made cherry turnovers and cherry sorbet. Please suit yourself," I said, gesturing for them to go to my kitchen.

"Really? Thank you, Kai," Cheol said. His wink made me blush. He really likes cherries, huh?

"Welcome, C-cheol, can you please call me once Josh is back? I need to wash up first," I ask, not giving Jeonghan a single glance.

"Of course. You take a rest first before washing up; I know you're tired from cooking and making dessert for us. Thank you so much." Cheol is really thoughtful.It won't be difficult to develop feelings for him; any girl who ends up with him will definitely be fortunate.

I immediately took a quick shower and changed into my white ribbed tee and white boxer shorts. I blow-dried my hair, thankful for my decision to cut it short because it wouldn't consume my time anymore. I applied some night cream and then lotion to moisturize my body.