Valentine's Don't pt 2

Warnings: cussing/strong language, oral (m&f recieving), unprotected piv intercourse (please use condoms), rough sex (kind of), cream pie, cum play (a little), mc is turned on by the idea of him coming in her (if that's a warning?) I think that's it but if I ever miss anything please let me know and I'll add it to the warnings asap.

Just because you expected it didn't make it hurt less. It had been two weeks since you'd gone on the most perfect Valentine's date with Chris, and he hadn't called or texted you. The voice in your head, the loud harsh one, started immediately and told you what you had feared all along, it was a pity date. The first few days when it would echo in your head you could drown it out with busy work or music. You told yourself to be patient it had only been a day or two or three. After the first week it got louder and by week two it was screaming and laughing at you.

During those two weeks there were plenty of times your finger had hovered over Chris' number debating on calling or texting him first, but you couldn't make yourself. You couldn't be the one to call first, surely asking him out for Valentine's seemed desperate enough, making the first call or text when he said he would, you just couldn't do it. Finally, you came to the conclusion that he was just a nice guy that gave you exactly what you'd asked for, a nice date with a cute guy for Valentine's Day. He hadn't even been obligated to do that let alone follow up, but after kissing and exchanging numbers you'd had a little hope of seeing him again.

After two weeks of waiting and sulking your friend, who dragged you out the last time, talked you into drinks at the bar. You had agreed, not really thinking. Anything to get Chris and Valentine's Day off your mind. You both frequented the bar often on weekends and karaoke nights. You'd gone there hundreds of times and not seen Chris, so the thought of possibly bumping into him there hadn't even crossed your mind. You and your friend were a few drinks in talking about your work weeks when you noticed the band setting up to play. Your eyes scanned over the men hooking up instruments and then you saw Chris' friend Changbin.

Just as a realization was sinking into your brain you caught sight of Chris helping them. He finished hooking up a sound board and stood, stretching, a flash of skin showing when his shirt lifted, you could see a peek of his abs and the prominent line of his adonis belt. Your friend noticed you looking and glanced over following your line of sight.

"Holy shit! That new guy with the band is fucking HOT!" Your friend exclaimed, causing you to jump in your seat and a few heads to turn, one of which was Chris. When he looked over in your direction your eyes met almost instantly. His went wide and you closed yours tightly, shaking your head as you spun in your barstool to leave. Your friend grabbed your arm to stop you

"Hey sorry didn't mean to embarrass you..." You tried to tell her it wasn't her fault, you tried to pull away but before you could there stood Chris in front of you. You looked down at the floor.

"Oh hello I'm..." Your friend attempted to greet him. Chris smiled, politely nodding and then turned to you as you still inspected the quality of the stitching on your boots.

"y/n... I am so SO..." Your friend was more than a little surprised to discover that you two knew each other. You turned to leave again. The last thing you needed was to hear a pitiful sorry to pair with the obvious charity date he'd taken you on. If Chris wasn't desperately trying to catch up and apologize he'd be impressed by your ability to quickly cut through the crowd. Your friend was a few steps behind him trying to figure out just what the hell was going on. Chris finally got within arm's reach of you and gently grabbed your shoulder. You whipped around quickly and it caught him off guard.

"What Chris?!" He felt terrible, you were clearly very upset, rightfully so.

"Was it not enough getting me to open up and be vulnerable, kissing me and then ghosting me? We absolutely need to have this awkward interaction as well?" He was speechless for a moment.