Horn

Name: Horn

Gender: Female

Age: 22

Species: Owl overseer

Appearance: Horn has an average frame and build. She stands at around 5'10 usually. Her eyes are bright yellow. Her hair is brown and short. While her form can be human, she can alter it however she wishes, either turning into a bird or a sort of harpy. She doesn't have a preference for her appearance but usually has a normal human body with wings on her back. Her wings are also brown.

Personality: Horn is a very caring older sibling figure. She'd defended many people, including all her siblings when the need arises. Much like Owl, she will always put others first and happily charge head first if it means she's protecting people she cares about.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Experiencing new things, protecting people, getting stronger, taking care of her siblings, being an older sister figure

Dislikes: People getting hurt, rouge overseers, normal overseers, seeing his family or innocent people get hurt, being reminded of her sibling's trauma

Strengths:
- Can fly
- Great fighting and reaction speed
- Incredible eyesight
- Amazing accuracy
- Large magic pool
- Is neutral to magic
- More durable and enduring than most of her siblings

Weaknesses:
- Wings catch fire quite easily at their base form
- Low defenses and strength compared to other overseers
- Using too much of his powers can damage his body from the inside
- Not as powerful as his other siblings

Weapons: Horn usually uses a beautifully made spear along with a matching shield. It's ideal for her to quickly rush in to deal quick relentless attacks to draw attention to her rather than others.

Powers/Abilities:
- Multiple kinds of magic (Wind, Fire, Light, Illusion, etc.)
- Can alter her body within reason
- Can quickly decipher if a person is worth protecting with her vision
- Of her desire to protect, her unique power evolved into being able to empower and shield herself and dive headfirst into battle to make sure she's taking all the danger.
- If needed, she can extend her shielding empowerment to someone

Backstory:

In the middle of Owl's little rebelling against the overseers and rouge overseers as a whole in order to finish what Noctua started, he experimented on his own soul. He split off little pieces of it and made seven separate bodies, all a bit different in appearance. He left the seven in a hidden little empty realm Noctua told him about. With time, his soul healed and those small pieces of the soul in the bodies slowly formed into something of their own, and those bodies awakened. One of them developed into the bird that would come to be known as Horn.

At first, much like the other seven, they were almost exactly like Owl in terms of personality, but that would change. Horn's main development was through the desire to protect. Seeing not only her siblings but several innocent people getting hurt sparked something inside Horn's soul. She never went through the tragedies that her other siblings were forced to go through, and for that, she feels guilty for not being there to protect them. She didn't want to feel useless or be a bystander anymore. 

Any innocent people out there that need protecting, she will be their protector. Any justice that is to be served shall be served. And if someone even considers hurting her siblings, she will see to it that the thought never crosses their mind again.

Other:

Horn can change her humanoid form in many ways. She can change her gender, height, eye color, hair color, whether her feet are human feet or taloned feet, whether she has claws or not, whether she doesn't have wings, has them in place of her arms, or has them on her back.

Horn and overseers can have their physical bodies destroyed, but can simply have a new one made. The only way overseers can truly die is if their book is no longer drawing power from the book of creation or is destroyed, making their last physical body their last unless they get the power back.

Horn, like all other overseers, has his own realm that he can travel to with his book. Others can only enter if they're allowed entry, but under certain circumstances, some can force their way in.

Horn is known to be possibly the most selfless and generous sibling out of them all. The amount of things she's done in the protection of her allies, family, and the innocent, puts even the kindest of souls out of the spotlight.

Horn occasionally has a few pretty big mood swings. She'll always calm down after a bit and go back to normal, but her frustration always returns. The frustration of not being able to save or protect every single person.

(If ya got any questions, please ask!)