𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘

Mulai dari awal

"To be fair Grandmother I'm surprised everytime you drink past your limit, you are still standing." Nyathera gets up to stand next to Britha and Zox, a proud look is on her face as she looks at her precious treasure. The glass of cranberry wine, just waiting to be finished.

"Well I am no weakling, seventy four years and still going strong." She puts a hand on Britha's shoulder. "I know you will be the same."

"What an elderly drunk like you are?" Britha raises her eyebrow questionly. Nyathera moves to grab her in a joking manner, but as Zox is still attending to her she decides to lovingly pinch her cheek instead. "Now that is not what I meant. Thats really how you take me for?"

Britha doesn't say anything.

"Oh Britha we are not like the Faes here we can lie, can't you at least lie for my peace?"

"Well someone needs to humble you." With that Britha moves her gaze back to the mirror, Zox thought she saw a hint of a smirk on the young Longdales lips but when blinked it was gone.

"I wouldn't take your grandmothers words Britha. Its admirable that even though you have the advantage to lie, you choose not too. It takes much character, such dignity and honesty."

"Caris do not encourage her she'll grow an ego!"

"I trust in good faith she will not turn out like you." The room is soon filled with silent giggles from both Caris and Zox. Nyathera rolls her eyes and lays back down on the couch.

"There have been to many jabs towards me for my liking, where are my sweet darlings Allora and Jaser?  They will cherish me with affection. Unlike my poor Britha here." Caris moves over to grab her arm and the two of them begin to leave the room.

"A good idea we can give Britha and Zox some peace before Ember, Britha and I leave for the palace. They can finally finish." Nyathera lets out a grunt as the door shuts behind them. Britha takes a peek at Zox who is doing the same. They let some silence pass before they utter the same word, in sync.

"Finally."

IN THE END BRITHA DECIDED TO GO WITH THE SIMPLE HAIRSTYLE, THE ONE SHE KNEW BEST

IN THE END BRITHA DECIDED TO GO WITH THE SIMPLE HAIRSTYLE, THE ONE SHE KNEW BEST. Of course Zox ended up adding her own touches but Britha was content with her hair being styled in her fancy bun, there was no trace of hair on her shoulder as it was cleanly tied behind her. Her family was waiting for her by the steps of the manor when she arrived. Ember Longdale, wearing a dashing dark gray suit jacket stood tall and proud. His hair was slicked back with gel, too slicked back as the color of black was basically shining. The gel did it justice though. It brought out the color of his rare teal colored eyes. Caris found her way beside him. She was wearing a long flowery white gown, the colors of the flowers had consist of both her favorites, pink and red combined. Her hair was touched up in a half up/half down hairstyle with a golden barrette to finish the touch. Nyathera is slouched on the couch already, knocked out from the amount of wine she drank, mumbling to herself. Allora and Jaser, Brithas young twin siblings are on each of her sides sleeping soundlessly. It was a cute picture Britha had to admit.