Yuri frowned, sitting upright anyway. Yanking her hand away from his grasp, she winced at the pain slightly. "Since when do you order me around, Jung Min-ah?" She looked around the room, devoid of any cheer or soul. It settled into her mind quite quickly, now that her mother's return had registered in her head. "Is this her doing?" She asked as she turned to spare him a glance. Jung Min, however, paid her no attention, typing away on his phone.

Yuri raised an eyebrow, bending forward to peek at his screen and the update he was sending to her mother. "It is, huh." Jung Min jumped in his seat at the sound of Yuri's voice so close to his ear. She'd found the answer to her question and cared less about anything else at this point. Blinking softly, Yuri spoke, "Tell her I'm leaving and," holding onto the tube attached to her skin, she gave it a careful pull, firmly pulling the needle out. Her experience with intravenous drips had taught her plenty, "-I never want to see her again."

"Wait." Jung Min stood up from the stool as Yuri proceeded to put on her jacket laid out on the couch of the VIP medical room, faster than him in trying to get away from the place. "Do you think you can do as you like here?"

Yuri looked at him as if it were obvious, "And who's going to stop me," she glanced at the brand new suit that looked odd on a hoodlum like him, scoffing out loud, "You?"

Jung Min placed a hand in his pocket, "Your mother wants to see you." Yuri froze in her steps, stopping right in front of the doorknob, "You came to the party that day to find information on her, didn't you?"

Yuri recalled the night he was talking about. It was suspicious from the beginning but Jung Min had thrown a party to celebrate his new business ventures. It was the party that Seungcheol had rushed to collect her from after she'd passed out drunk at the venue. Frowning slightly, her heels twisted towards him in the bright hospital room, "I was." Yuri spoke admitting to it, "But that was back when she was still my mother. You see, that woman signed a document that allows me to leave her family register and sealed it soon after. So, her and I? We're nothing."

"You're lying." Jung Min walked over to the door to face her, "Your mother never sent any document." He was aiming for a shot in the dark, triggered by Yuri's change in expression, "You forged those signatures, didn't you?"

Sounds of struggle could be heard from outside the door. Someone was trying to break in but was being restrained by the men stationed outside. Her members? Seungcheol? All that noise stole Jung Min's attention for a second, as he glanced at the solid opaque door, wondering who it was that was causing problems when the bodyguards he'd kept were promised to be diligent at their work.

But Yuri's eyes were trained onto Jung Min like glue. "You don't have any proof of anything. Stop acting like you know things."

He raised his hands, his sly smile back in place, "Woah, sorry, your Highness. But I'm not the one in the wrong here." He stepped back, his sarcasm reaching his head, "What do you think will happen when your adoptive mother learns of this? Or better yet, your loving boyfriend?"

Yuri scowled at him, her focus completely stolen from the growing noise outside the door. "Don't you dare-"

"What?" Jung Min eyed the doorknob that moved to allow entry, "Have you not told your precious Seungcheol about the time we shared that steamy kiss?"

The door opened to reveal a frazzled Seungcheol still donning the sponsored clothes from his shoot. In a completely confused expression, Choi Seungcheol asked, "What?"

 In a completely confused expression, Choi Seungcheol asked, "What?"