"I'm gonna kill him." I said to Jay. "As of right now you can't unless you want Ddot dead." he said to me. "If I was you I would listen to your big brother." Doty said to me. "Come on." I said to Jay and then we walked out the warehouse.

"What you want to do?" he asked me. "I can't do shit if there might be a bounty on Ddot's head if I kill Dotty." I said to him. "Nothing is going to happen to Ddot I can promise you that." he said to me.

"You can't promise me shit if we don't know who might kill Ddot." I said to him. "I'm gonna find out for you, you're my brother and I got you." he said to me. "Take me to Ddot house I don't want to talk about this shit." I said to him.

So then we got in the car so he could take me to Ddot's house because all this shit really wasn't adding up to me.
—————————————————————————
At Ddot's House

"DD what's wrong with you?" Ddot asked me. "Ma there's nothing wrong you just worrying for no reason." I said to him. "You came to my house like you were mad so there is something wrong so just tell me." he said to me.

And I knew I had to tell him the truth before he finds out from someone else. "I did something today and I don't think you're going to like what I did." I said to him. "What did you do?" he asked me.

"I killed your ex Chris today." I said to him and he didn't say anything. "I get it if you're mad at me or if you want to break up." I said to him. "I'm not mad and I don't want to break up." he said to me.

"You deadass right now?" I asked him. "Yes I'm deadass because he had a hit on his head the moment my cousins found out he cheated on me they just could never catch him by himself." he said to me.

"Remind me to never hurt you in any kind of way if your cousin were going to kill him since he cheated on you." I said to him. "Even if you did hurt me I wouldn't let them touch you." he said to me.

"Why?" I asked him. "I just feel like if you were to hurt me that it wouldn't be on purpose but because you were protecting me from something like you always are." he said to me. "I wouldn't be able to hurt you even if I didn't have a choice you're too precious for that." I said to him and he started blushing.

"Stop you always have me blushing when you say stuff like that you are ruining my gangsta reputation." he said to me. "You my little hood princess so of course I'm going to have you blushing." I said to him and before he could say anything his mom can in his room.

"Ddot can we talk?" she asked him as she looked at me. "No I'm good." he said to her. "Darrian we need to talk about Dani I know me and your dad were wrong but we did it to protect you and Desi." she said to me.

"Protect us from what though because I hope you're not trying to say that you needed to protect us from Dani." he said to her. "She's different now so we didn't know how she would be around y'all so that's why we sent her off to her some help." she said to me.

"What type of help because you keep saying that's she's different but you're not telling me how she is different." he said to her. "I think we should talk about this when DD leaves." she said to him.

"No you came in here saying we needed to talk so let's talk and didn't doesn't have to leave because even if he does I'm still going to tell him what happened." he said to her. "Fine Dani's mind isn't in the right place she doesn't know who she really is or who me and your dad are to her to be completely honest." she said to me.

"So your saying that if Dani saw me she wouldn't know who I was?" he asked her. "Yes because the drugs that those boys gave her messed up her mind so that's why we told y'all she was dead because to be honest she technically is." she said to him.