The Accident

James' P.O.V
"Time Turner, time turner." Im in my dads office trying to find a time turner. I just want to go to he future and meet myself. "Found it!" I grabbed he necklace type thing and tried to turn it. "Huh, must be rusted" I took it to the living room, where I saw my friends and family, Albus, Lily, Rose, Hugo, Scorpius, Teddy, Victoire, Alice, and Augusta. They all looked at me with regret. Albus came up to me and said, "you shouldn't have been snooping around dads stuff you know he feels about it" Everyone else nodded. "It'll be fine, I mean what's the worse that can happen" I said. Nobody answered. "Excactly" I said "Now I'm going to get this thing to work." I was fumbling with it when it slipped out of my hands and onto the hard floor. "Whoops" I said. Suddenly everything spun and spun. I heard yelling, until it stopped. We were in a completely different setting. I turned around and saw someone, someone who looked just like my father from the glasses to the scar on his forehead. "Who are you people?" He asked looking at me and my friends. "Me? Oh my name is James Sirius Potter" The kid who looked like my father gasped.

A/N: I know it's short but I'm still getting started. This whole story will not just be in James P.O.V I will be switching. I know that Neville and Luna never had children, but in this story they did. And if you have a problem....BYE