Dekusquad vs Class 1-A

In Izuku's dorm room

Ochaco: "Hey Deku, even though our classmates may've been hurt by your comments. I hope you know that as your best friend, I completely support you."

Izuku: "Thanks Uraraka." *smiles*

Tsuyu: "Me too, ribbit."

Shoto: "Same here."

Tenya: "I do too."

Ochaco: "You too Iida?"

Tenya: "I believe everyone is entitled to some popping off, especially someone as nice and helpful as you, Midoriya."

Izuku: "Thanks guys." *hugs his squad*

Tsuyu: "Come to think of it, some of our classmates have been getting on my nerves."

Ochaco: "Mine too. Like Mineta and Ashido."

Shoto: "Sero is pretty annoying."

Tenya: "Tokoyami and Kaminari get my vote."

Izuku: "Then it's settled, from now on we'll pop off as a team." *group fist bump*

Dekusquad: *walks out of Izuku's room and walks downstairs*

Hanta: "Hey Roki, can I borrow one of your comic-"

Shoto: *death stare* "No."

Katsuki: "Hey nerd, did you finally get that attitude out of your system?"

Izuku: "Did you ever kick my ass like you kept saying you would?"

Mina: *laughs* "Midoriya did beat the Mario coins out of you and Kirishima!" *laughs harder*

Ochaco: "Why is the extraterrestrial laughing?"

Mina: *shocked* "Huh?"

Ochaco: "Because I could've sworn Toru dropkicked you during one of our training activities."

Denki: *laughing hysterically* "You guys are funny!"

Tenya: "Oh look, it's the walking charger!" *doing his hand motions at Denki*

Denki: *stops laughing*

Tenya: "What I find funny is how you can find the humor in every situation, but you can't find any of the answers in class. That must come from the fact that your quirk literally gives you brain damage. You stupid fuck!"

Denki: *begins tearing up*

Izuku: "Damn Iida." *high-fives Tenya*

Minoru: "Hey don't talk to my bro like that!"

Tsuyu: "Mineta I promise you that you don't want to get involved in this."

Minoru: "Shut up Asui!"

Tsuyu: *slaps Minoru with her tongue*

Minoru: "Ow!!!"

Tsuyu: "Don't fuck with me, ribbit."

Minoru: *rubbing his cheek* "It's funny because you think telling people to call you Tsu is a personality trait."

Tsuyu: "Well I could say the same thing about being a pervert counting as your personality trait. But what's really funny is how you were accepted into this school with a quirk that makes your scalp bleed."

Minoru: *shocked and speechless*

Izuku: *sneakily walks into the kitchen, sticks a glass bottle in his pocket and walks back out*

Denki and Minoru: *hugging and crying*

Tenya and Fumikage: *arguing*

Ochaco: *whispers* "What'd you get?"

Izuku: "You'll see." *smirks*

Momo: "This behavior is insane and unacceptable."

Hanta: "Yeah! And we're not-"

Shoto: "Not what? Because you're in no position to try and assert dominance. With all do respect, you're pretty useless in terms of quirks. All you can really do is shoot tape from your elbows. You aren't as valuable as you or your friends may make you believe."

Hanta: *shook*

Katsuki: "When did someone as weak and annoying as you think you could control and belittle an entire class?"

Izuku: "I'm not controlling anyone, if you choose not to clapback at us, then that just means you know better."

Katsuki: "Then I guess I don't know better. Tell me this, with all of this crap you're talking, where the hell is your dad?"

Eijiro: "Now that was a little too far, Bakugo."

Ochaco: "Hey, don't say things like tha-"

Katsuki: "Shut up you broke bastard! Answer the question, Deku."

Izuku: *triggered* "BITCH FUCK YOU!" *throws glass bottle at Katsuki*

Katsuki: *glass bottle hits his forehead and shatters* "OW!!!!" *begins bleeding*

Izuku: *runs to Katsuki and punches his forehead several times* "Stop fucking with me!" *grabs a shard of glass and cuts Katsuki's scalp*

Katsuki: *tearing up* "Stop!!!" *blood from scalp runs down his head*

Class 1-A: "STOP IT!!!!!!!"

Tenya: *pulls Izuku away from Katsuki*

Izuku: *screaming and crying* "Let me go!!!"

Katsuki: *passes out*

Eijiro: "Midoriya you've taken it too far! Look I get it-"

Izuku: "No the hell you don't! You know what it is to get bullied, harassed, and tortured by the person you thought was your best friend for 12 fucking years! And to top it off, he decides to joke about my missing father?!"

Denki: "Midoriya that's awful, I know Bakugo can be pretty irritating but you could've went a little easier on him."

Izuku: "Man fuck you." *flips Denki off*

Tenya: "Come on guys" *carries Izuku back to his room*

Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Shoto: *follow Izuku and Tenya*