𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

❥ As their little tailor, they expect you to be respectful to everyone in both the comments and the story. If you have any criticism or something to point out, please be kind with your words - especially since Stu's sensitive, peer-pressure, baby.

❥ As a tailor, Billy and Stu are usually patient to wait for their commission so please be patient with the story's updates. You can tell how excited you are for the next update but sadly, the writer doesn't update constantly but fret not, she gives her best in each update.

❥ And of course, as a creative tailor, you are free to share your insights and ideas to make the story more interesting.

And that's it! Isn't it simple? Of course, Billy and Stu wouldn't want to make you do something that their little tailor shouldn't do, so don't worry about getting your hands dirty, alright? - Just respect their rules, and you'll be fine.

But that's not all! You also have to know the story's INFORMATION or else you wouldn't know what they have in plan for you, no?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And right down is the INFORMATION:

❥ The story does not FULLY follow the events of Scream (1996) but it does take a lot of scenes from it.

There will be NO SEQUEL

❥ There are certain changes in how the story flows and there are scenes from the movie that aren't included. This means 'NO SEXUAL CONTENT' but it is highly implied, especially if you think that both Stu's and Billy's penises deserve you.

❥ The writer is named Bartosza, and one fact about her is that she is not a horror fanatic. The only reason why she wrote this is because she fell into the hole of Slasher fics, so don't expect the story to know a lot about any other horror movies. Literally, she only just watched Scream (1996) because of the fanfictions (this is also the reason why she won't be doing a sequel or any other Scream movies, only Scream 1996)

❥ This has a polymarous storyline. (I mean, all of my fanfics are) Does that make Stu and Billy kinda gay (bisexual) in this story? Yes. As if they aren't obvious enough in the movie.

❥ This story's flow is a slow-burn

❥ This story contains huge fluff prompts. So if you expected a really cold Billy, this story is definitely not for you especially if you don't like corny, fluffy, but really dark-themed fanfics with major fluff prompts with grammatical errors and typos. So remember, this is a fanfiction.

Y/N Hills stars as a female protagonist but there will be a male protagonist version of this story once this story ends. (Remind the writer though because she's very forgetful)

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐫 [Stu Macher x F! Reader x Billy Loomis]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें