One more kiss

Colin and Jen had just finish shooting a captainswan scene and they were told to have a ten minute break while Ginny and Josh shoot their scene.

They both go back to Jen's trailer and practice for their next scene. As always colin is a gentleman and opens the door for Jen and let's her go in first.

"I love this episode so much and especially because it has the best captainswan scenes so far!" Jen winked at colin and went to put her script down.

"Oh really! And why do you love captainswan scenes so much, can I just ask?" Colin had his famous smirk plastered on his face. Jen noticed this and began to blush.

"That's for me to know" she said teasingly to him. He began to walk closer to her and placed his hands on her hips.
"So shall we rehearse for our next scene because we only have about ten minutes until Adam wants us back on set" Colin smirked.

"Well I only want to rehearse one part" Jen giggled.
"And which bit would that be?" Colin whispered in her ear.
"This bit" Jen grabbed hold of Colin's collar and crashed her lips against his and he kissed her back passionately. She began to walk towards the couch in her trailer but the kiss never broke.

Colin placed both his hands in her hair and she still held onto his collar.
Colin broke the kiss and placed his head into her head.
"Please don't tell me that was a one time thing!" Colin winked and Jen giggled. She leaned back in for another kiss and as soon as their lips touched, the door swung open. It was Ginny.

"Um Jen?" Colin and Jen broke from the kiss and both turned bright red. Colin got up grabbed his jacket and left Jen's trailer.
"Hi ginny!" Ginny was still in shock and wasn't able to say anything back for a minute or two. She stepped into the trailer and closes the door behind her.

"Jen, what just happened? Did I really just see that?" Jen's face was as bright as a tomato and when to fix her hair.
"Ginny we were just rehearsing a scene" Jen lied.
"Yeah! Of course you were, why didn't you tell me I'm your best friend. " "Because I was afraid what you would say and how you would react."

There was a silence for a minute and then Ginny spoke again.
"Things like this happen, I mean look at me and josh! I never thought that would happen but it did and I'm happy, are you happy with colin?"
Jen turned to look at Ginny and smiled to show she was happy.

"Yeah I am!" Ginny smiled back and hugged her.
"Well then I am going to help and support you, but can I tell josh and I promise I won't tell anyone else until you are ready to tell people" Jen laughed at how excited Ginny was because she had always said that colin and Jen should be together and she was now fangirling about it.

"Yeah! But promise me you won't say a word because I know what Snow White is like with secrets" Jen winked and Ginny laughed.
"Yes, don't worry I promise" they both smiled at each other and then Jen went to go and shoot her scene.

Hi! I hope you guys like this one shot. Please vote and comment because I love to hear your feed back! Btw Colin was never married in this one shot!

ROSIE xoxo