"I can do it myself," Lena muttered as she climbed out of the cage. All the girls followed.

"Oh, damn! I'd like this one!"

"What's your name, pretty lady?"

"Hey! Give them some space!" A British voice commanded. Some boys eventually wandered off, though they kept looking at the girls.

With wide eyes, the four stared at giant walls surrounding them. Green ivy climbed up the walls and in one of them was a huge gap.

"The hell is this?" Jane mumbled.

"Welcome to the Glade." A dark-skinned boy appeared.

"Who are you?" Raven snapped.

He held out his hand. "Name's Alby. This is Newt." He motioned at a handsome, tall boy next to him. He had quite a baby face, with blonde messy hair.

"Oh, damn." Raven and Nora gasped quietly.

"Where are we?"

"Your new home." An unfamiliar voice responded. The girls spun around. Another boy appeared, an Asian one. His black hair was styled perfectly, and he had a smirk on his face. "Minho."

Then he crossed his arms, causing both Jane and Lena their mouths to fall open. He had some good biceps, and his rolled-up sleeves showed off veins, and thick muscles. They stared at it for a few good seconds, until Alby coughed.

"Ladies, shall I give you a tour around?" Minho smirked.

Alby cleared his throat. "Since there's four of you, we'll let Newt help you, Minho."

Raven didn't hesitate to walk over to Newt. "I'd like to know what this place is."

Nora followed her, cheeks still bright red. Lena stood next to Minho, but Jane stayed in the middle, staring from Newt, to Minho, and to Newt.

"Well, what's it gonna be?" Alby asked impatiently. She shrugged, looking down. "Alright. Go with Minho, it has to be equal."

~

(This part is from Minho, Jane, and Lena)

"Did you just see him crossing his arms?" Jane whispered to Lena as they followed Minho through the field.

"Yep. Looked pretty hot." She replied, whispering too.

"He is hot," Jane confirmed. "So what is this place?" She then shouted.

"The Glade," Minho explained. "Your new homes, as I said. You're the first girls in here, and we never had four to come up at once, so it's pretty crazy."

"Everyone is trying to hit on me." Jane pouted, annoyed by some boys whistling at them.

"Wouldn't blame them." Minho confidently said. Jane blushed deeper than ever, while Lena just stared straight forward. "What are your names?"

"Lena." She grumbled.

"Jane."

He nodded and seemed thoughtful for a second. "That'll be Lee and Shebean."

"What?" They giggled.

"I like nicknames."

Jane leaned in and whispered to Lena, "Then I'll call him Mean Hoe."

"Hey!" Offended, Minho glanced at her. "I'm being nice to you here. You're lucky with your nickname."

"I'm not a female bean."

"What would you like to be called then, hmm?" He raised his eyebrows. "Deformed chicken? Disabled Griever?"

Jane rolled her eyes. "Mean Hoe."

"Newt Shucker." He mumbled. Jane gasped loudly, offended by the boy. "What? You think I didn't see you staring at him?"

Lena spoke up, "I'll stick with Min."

Triumphant, Minho looked at Jane again. "That's what I'm talking about."

~

(Switch to Newt, Nora, and Raven)

"Okay. So there are multiple jobs here." Newt explained while they walked through the Glade.

"What is your job?"

His face turned slightly red. "Second-in-command."

The two girls shared a glance, grinning a bit.
"What's out there?" Raven pointed at the gap in the walls.

His mood lightened down. "Something I won't be explaining today."

"Why not?"

"You should meet Tommy sometime," Newt muttered. "Anyways, over there is the Homestead. And some huts. Guess you will be sleeping in one too, since that's... that will save you from perverts."

"Perverts like who?"

Newt looked around, then talked quietly. "Adam, Dave, and maybe some Builders."

The two just nodded quickly, faces paling slightly. Being locked up with forty boys wasn't so fun, but luckily they had each other.. and Newt, who seemed quite nice.

~

A/N: Let me know if you want a sequel to this and what I should let happen in there 😃